Chapter 7

I DO NOT OWN GRAVITY FALLS

(Pacifica's POV)

The doors to the wedding hall opened as Wendy walks down the isle, behind us bridesmaids. The whole thing was beautifully planned out so that the four bridesmaids would slowly break away and sit in their seats. Before we went in, one of the ushers told me that he knew Dipper was accompanying me to the event and told ms that he had directed him to the proper seat on my side so that I could sit next to him. As I broke away, I saw Dipper in his seat with an empty seat next to him for me. I sit down and look at him. "Dipper, are you crying?"

"What, I cry at weddings, I cried at my cousins one a year ago, I cried at my parents renewing of vows a few months ago, which they did for their 20th wedding anniversary, and I'm crying now. And I'm probably going to cry hardest at Mabel's wedding. Is it not ok for a man to cry at a wedding?"

"That's not it, its quite the opposite, I love that you cry at weddings, it shows emotion and they you really card about other people's happiness."

He sniffed and I put an arm around him. When the wedding was over, we linked arms and walked out of the church, smiling to each other as we went. When we got outside, the photographer called me over for a brides maids picture. I left Dipper and he watched from the sidelines. Just before the picture, the photographer called Dipper in and me and him stood together. We got in Dippers car and headed off to the Grand Royal, the five star hotel that Wendy's farther had rented out the celebration hall for the reception. Many of the guests, including Dipper and me, had got rooms in the hotel so that they didn't have to go home drunk to the roof. The reception was nice, lots of champagne and a log of laughter. At about midnight, I started to yawn. Dipper spotted me. "Hey Paz, you tired?"

"Yeah. I think I'm gonna hit the hay, but if you want to continue partying, you go right ahead."

"Hey, there is no way I'm letting you go up there in your current state." It was obvious that he could see I was drunk. I'm pretty sure he was the only one that wasn't. He smiled at me. "I care about you to much."

He put his arm around my shoulder and walked me to our room. I was about to open the door when Dipper stopped me. "Pacifica, I've had fun tonight and I hope you have to. I've liked you got as long as I can remember and I know that I couldn't live with myself if I didn't ask this. Pacifica, would you be my girlfriend?"

I kissed him, full on the lips. I pulled away, my eyes wide. "I've waited 6 years to hear you say that."

"Is that a yes?"

"Of corse!"

He kissed me again. I opened the door as he pulled away and we both fell asleep right away.

The next morning I woke up with a mouth like sand paper and throbbing head ache. What did I do last night, I thought to myself. Next to me, Dipper stirred, then woke up. "Good morning girlfriend."

Oh yeah, I though to myself. BEST. DECISION. EVER.