Chapter 5

I DO NOT OWN GRAVITY FALLS

(Dipper's POV)

I was just sitting on the couch trying to map out a castle for my next game of Dungeons, Dungeons, and more Dungeons. I recently realised the Joseph is actually pretty good. Not that I'm warming up to him or anything, no one would be good enough for Mabel. It's about midnight and Joseph left to pick up Mabel. I couldn't find anything to do, so I texted Pacifica.

D: How was your Bridesmaidish stuff?

P: Pretty good, turns out Candy has a crush on Grenda's boyfriend.

D: Cool. Hey, you dad came by the house just after Mabel left.

P: I know, he text me, the message said "talked to your boyfriend Dipper, and I don't mind him taking on a date to the wedding this time."

D: What did you say.

P: Your gonna have to wait until tomorrow to find out.

I put my phone down and smile. The door opened and in walked Mabel and Joseph. Mabel walked straight over to me and sat on my lap.

"Dipper, I have something to tell you."

"Well, could it wait until you get off me? Your quite heavy."

"Oh yeah, I forgot I was pregnant. Sorry."

"Oh, your pregnant, I totally forgot." I say jokingly.

She playfully punches me in the arm then gets off of me. "Ok, so, basically."

Joseph come over. "Breath Mabel."

"Yeah. Anyway. Pacifica considers you taking her to the wedding a date and she totally wants to be your girlfriend."

"Hang on, you asked her this?"

"No, Wendy asked her about the wedding and she kinda told us about the boyfriend bit off her own accord, then I fainted."

"Well, thanks for being my undercover, but I would have asked her myself at some point."

"Yeah right, and I'm gonna dump Joseph, the farther of my child, for Gideon. Neither of those things will ever happen. I'm heading upstairs, I'm tired."

Joseph kissed her. "Night honey."

"Night Mabel. Hey, Joseph, you up for one last game of Dungeons, Dungeons and more Dungeons."

"Go on then."

We settled in for the Match.