Chapter 10

I DO NOT OWN GRAVITY FALLS

(Dipper's POV)

I wake up in my bed, looking at the wall. Last night was an emotional thrill ride, what with Pacifica living with me now, and Mabel being pregnant, this family is a little two close to getting on the Helen show. I roll over and see my beautiful Paz asleep, her hair all scattered everywhere. She is gorgeous, even when she is asleep. I quietly get up and walk out of my room, trying my hardest to let Paz sleep. Just as I close the door, Mabel sneaks up behind me. "Hey bro, sleep well?"

"Yeah, me and Pacifica a literally like two pieces of a jigsaw that you can't break. Shes like an angel," A snore could be heard, emanating from my room. "An angel with a deviated sceptem."

"Well good for you Bro-bro. You bagged the girl of your dreams and got her to sleep with you on the first day. Are you sure I'm not the only girl with a bun in the oven in this family?" She winked. I playfully pushed her in the shoulder.

"We didn't do that. She was upset and needed a shoulder to cry on. I was that shoulder."

"I read you loud and clear Bro-Bro. I'm going downstairs, I'll see you later."

I walk down the stairs after Mabel and find Stan at the stove making Stan cakes. I walk up to him and tap him in the back. "Hey Stan, can I use the cooker for a second?"

He steps back and I gather some ingredients, herbs and spices. I break some eggs in a bowl and whisk them with thyme, rosemary and mint. Behind me, Mabel comes into the room. She takes a sniff at the air. "Something smells good. Dipper, when did you learn how to cook?"

"I had a lot of free time in Frisco, so I learnt to cook."

I turn around with a stack of pancakes, covered in syrup, and scrambled eggs with fried bed and bacon. I walk over to the cupboard and grab to glasses before filling them with orange juice. I take everything over to the table. Mabel grabs one of the forks and knives. "Well I can't wait to dig in."

I walk over with a serving tray and slap her hand. She drops the cutlery. "This isn't for you. It's for Pacifica."

"You get one girlfriend and you forget all about me, your sister."

"Doesn't Joseph cook for you?"

"Yeah, but not like this. This is fancy people food."

"Fine, when I come down, if Joseph hasn't already, I'll cook for you. But you can't tell Joseph not to cook of he offers."

"You've got yourself a deal Bro-Bro."

I put everything on the tray and head up the stairs. I see Joseph on the way up the stairs. "Hey man, how are you?"

"I'm good Dipper. I'm good."

"Hey, quick thing. Mabel is super hungry and I only made enough for me and Pacifica, maybe you could cook for her?"

"That's a great idea."

He walks off and I smile. I know I cheated but I really didn't want to cook again today. I reach Pacifica's door and I push it open slowly and go in. Pacifica is still sleeping, so I place the tray on my bed side table and give her a kiss on the forehead. She stirs then opens her eyes. "Hey Dippy. Good morning."

"It is now you're up."

She chuckles a little. She is so cute. I walk around the bed and grab the food. I place it in front of her and she smiles. I give her a kiss as she eats the food. I lie next to her and turn on the TV. The news was on, it showed a picture of Pacifica's dad. "This is Shandra Hamanaz reporting live from Northwest Mansion where billionaire Preston Northwest has lost his daughter, Pacifica Northwest. She ran away last night and Preston thinks she may be planning to leave the country with one Dipper Pines. The individual in question has not been sited yet, but if you do see either Dipper or Pacifica, we urge you call the news station immediately. The reward for turning in either Dipper or Pacifica is $1,000,000."

I look at Pacifica as she swallows. "We're royally screwed."