Chapter 2

I DO NOT OWN GRAVITY FALLS.

(Pacifica's POV)

I look in the mirror on my make up stand. I continue to inspect myself until I hear a car come down the road outside the house. I arrived back at my parents house after coming from my house in San Francisco. My house isn't a mansion, but it is big enough. I made my money in the energy business. I was here because I got an invite to Wendy's wedding, to be one of her bridesmaids. I was told that my parents were on a buisness trip and would be expected home any day now. When I looked out the window I didn't see my parents Rolls Royce, but a glimpse of a Ferrari speed past. Whoever was driving that must be pretty wealthy, it's the first good car I'd seen here in days. I head back to the mirror and put my hair in a bun before heading out the door and start to walk. I decided to see Mabel at the Mystery Shack. After we both graduated, we continued to stay in contact. It was nice to see her every once in a while.

I walk into the Mystery Shack parking lot. The Ferrari was there. Probably just another tax collected looking for Stan. I knocked on the door and Joseph opened it. "Hi Pacifica."

"Hey Joseph, is Mabel here?"

"Yeah she's upstairs. You can go up if you want."

"Thank you." I walk past him and head to the stairs. I knock on the door, she opens it.

"Pacifica, so good to see you."

"Hey Mabel, how are you feeling?"

"A bit tired is all. So, how long have you been in town?"

"A day or so. So many memories."

"Yeah, hey, have you seen Dipper yet?"

"No, I haven't, I didn't even know he was here."

"Well he's downstairs, you should totally see him. He would be happy to see you."

"I don't think he would recognise me. He may not even remember me."

"Sure he will, go see him."

I walk down the stairs and see Ford and Stan sitting at the table with what I can only assume is the tax collector. I tap Ford on the shoulder. "Have you seen Dipper?"

The tax collector lifts his head from the table. "Did someone say my name?"

I looked closer at his face. It was Dipper, but, different. More, not him. I threw myself into a hug around him. "Dipper, it's so good to see you."

"Pacifica? Oh man, it is you. It's so great to see you."
He hugged me back. It went on for a while, until Mabel came down the stairs.

"Hey, is anyone else hungry, oh, am I interrupting something?"

Dipper let go. "No, your fine. I'll go make some lunch." He walked into the kitchen with Mabel, leaving me standing there on my own. Stan pulled me into chair.

"You want a beer kid?"

"Don't drink. I'll have a pit soda."

He handed me a can and I took a sip. "Ugh, pit soda, I always forget the pit." I finished the drink and headed into the kitchen. "Mabel, I'm gonna go now, I'll see ya later."

"K Paz."

Dipper turned around. "Let me give you a lift, I have time to kill."

"Are you sure? I mean, Mabel needs you here."

Mabel walked over to me. "I'm fine here without Dipper, that's what Joseph is for."

"Well if your sure, I guess I could do with a lift."

We walked out to the car, which Dipper opens for me. "Such a gentle man."

He got in the car. "I picked up a few things were I work."

"You must work in a pretty good place to be able to afford all this stuff."

"Yeah, I'm the..."

"Leader of the San Francisco HQ of ENW.inc."

"Yeah... how did you know?"

"Dipper, E...N...W. Elise Northwest. I own that company. I gave you that position. I've lived in San Francisco, practically next door to you, ever since graduation. Every morning you leave you house and I watch you, then I leave my self. I've been a part off your life for the last year, and you didn't even notice."

We stopped outside my house and he opened the door. He then walked me to my door and knocked. he didn't realise that my parents weren't home. But, because bad timing is there policy, I heard them walking down the stairs. Just before they opened the door, Dipper gave me a kiss in the cheek. "I kinda always new."

Just then the door opens and my mum is standing there. "Pacifica, it's so good to see you again. And who us this gentleman."

"Mum, you remember Dipper."

Pacifica's mum squinted. "Oh yes, my, Dipper, you look so different. Well, it's good to see your not so different as you forgot the walk my daughter to the door."

I went inside and stood in the doorway. I waved as he walked away. "Bye Dipper."

"Bye Pacifica, see you tomorrow."

My mum shut the door. "What's tomorrow?"

"Friends wedding. Hats why I'm here, I'm one if the bridesmaids."

"Well, good for you." She then trotted away.