"I said where's my homework?!" he said a bit harsher but still in a low voice, so nobody could hear.

"I f-forgot, I'm s-sorry!" I said and he let go of my hand.

I quickly pulled it to my chest, rubbing the finger he almost broke.

"You're dead Uzumaki. After school I'm going to beat the hell out of you! This way you don't forget homework again!" he yelled-whispered at me as our teacher walked in, apologizing for being late.

"Alright students, seems like everyone is here so I won't take attendance until later! Please everyone start working on pages 234-236 in your textbook, I need the classroom quite. I'll also be collecting homework 10 mins before the bell ring, so get to work. Oh! And if you have any question, ask you partner. And if they don't know then ask me. Alright, get to work!" our teacher Iruka said and I quickly turned to Sasuke.

"I can do it right now, he isn't collecting them until later." I whispered to him, trying my best to get out my beating.

"Get to it Naruto! If you don't have it done by then, you're dead!" he whispered back harshly as he pulled out his textbook.

He made himself look like he was working, while he was texting Sakura, since I could hear a small giggle coming from her and a chuckle from Sasuke. With that said, I quickly got to work, and I was able to finish both mine and Sasuke's homework in 20 mins. Now I could do the classwork! I quickly got to it and finished everything before Iruka asked for the homework. I quickly handed Sasuke his and he wrote his name on it before we handed our homework to Iruka who was passing by, collecting them.

I sighed in relief. I did it! God, I really am a nerd.

"You're lucky nerd but don't worry, I'll still give you a beating later!" Sasuke whispered in my ear, and I cursed in my head.

Dammit! I was almost free!

Maybe I could do something else to make him happy so he wouldn't hurt me. I quickly turned to him to ask if I could do anything else for him, but before I could, he growled and clenched his fist as if ready to kill someone. So I quickly just turned back and started doodling on my notebook not wanting to know what got him mad.

Before I knew it, time started to fly first period, second and now, I was in sixth period and well Sasuke still looked pretty mad. I have him for every class. Well, we are a type of school where all the students you have in one class you have them in all. My class is 12B and that's how they find you in this school they call you by your last name and class, so let's say I'm in trouble they will on the speakers call for Uzumaki 12B. We are different but who cares. Right now there's a pissed of looking Uchiha next to me and who knows what he will do.

Ten minutes and I had to run as fast as my legs could and get the hell out of here. Sasuke just looked more mad as time passed and I really didn't want to die yet.

"Naruto" I heard him mumble and I flinched a bit scared before answering.

"Y-yes" I replied.

What's he going to say? Is he going to murder me or something after school?

"You're a virgin right?" he asked and my eyes widen. Wait! This could be a trick question! If I say yes he will probably tease me about it and tell the whole school and that's just another reason for them to laugh at me! And if I say no he will probably as who or something and then what OMG! Just say something Naruto!

"I-i I'm... Why?" I mumbled out as I started to play with my shirt scared.

"Just answer my question " he said with a bit of a growl making me jump a bit.

"S-sorry yes I am " I said out of panicked. Great Naruto, he's going to laugh at you. "Good...now it will be more fun" he said with a smirk as he looked over at Sakura who was biting her lip and holding her phone tight in one of her hands.

And before I new it, the bell rang and I quickly put my stuff away. Before I could get up and run, Sasuke stopped me and pulled me back to my seat.

"Stay and don't move or it's the end for you!" he said harshly and I nodded hugging my backpack as he let go, got up and walked over to Sakura.

He asked her something, she shook her head no and he clenched his fist before walking away and over to me. He gripped my arm harshly pulling me with him. I looked back to see a pissed of looking Sakura as I was dragged out the school to Sasuke's car.

"Get in. " he said harshly and I quickly did as told. And he started to drive off.

"Stupid bitch!" he yelled making me jump as I gripped my backpack tighter against me.

"W-where are we going?" I asked and he smirked.

"My house. We are going to have our self a little bit of fun" he said and I gulped scared not knowing what was going to happen. I'm so dead...

Soon we pulled up to a mansion which I'm guessing was his home. It was beautiful, but I'll definitely never see myself living such a great life.

"Hurry up" he said as he got out the car and I followed behind quickly, still hugging my backpack tight. He walked in quick and I followed behind to the best of my ability. God, he's fast. Soon we where up these stairs and into a room which I'm guessing was his. He closed and locked the door once I walked in making me shiver, scared of what will happen next.

"S-sasuke?" I asked as I hugged my backpack tighter before it was harshly ripped out of my hands and I was pinned on the wall behind me, making me groan a bit from the pain of hitting the wall behind.

"Yes Naruto?" Sasuke asked with a smirk as he leaned down and kissed my neck, making me shiver as I bite my lip.

"W-what are you doing? Aren't you w-with Sakura?" I asked and he growled and bite down at my neck, making me yelp in pain.

"Yes so...? That stupid bitch refuses to open her legs for me anymore 'till after high school. So till then I need to release my self. That's where you come in, do you understand slave? From now 'till after high school you're my toy and if you want to, scream. But keep this in mind, sound proof walls" he said with a smirk before attacking my lips with his, making my eyes widen.

He wanted me to be his sex toy because his girlfriend wouldn't give herself to him?!

I quickly pushed him off and headed for the door. Before I could get anywhere near it, Sasuke pulled me back.

"Where the fuck do you think your going?! You know what choose! Let me fuck your little brain out or I beat you 'till your half dead!"

———————
Edited by @nanajeni