The New Me {[Part 9]}

Start from the beginning

Tyrone grabbed his noseband to hold him still whilst I dismounted. He looked worried. I told him I was fine as I made Jam un-tack Poetry and turn him out.

Lazing back inside, I got myself some tea and sat in the living room. Ty and Jamie came in with theirs and sat either side of me. I was aware of Ty brushing his leg against mine.

The sofa wasn't massive, so all of our legs were crushing each others. Ty let his hand slide behind my back, lifting my shirt. His palm was cold, and send sent a shiver down my spine. I leant back into his hand, wanting to sink into his whole body. I awoke from this dream when Ty removed his hand and turned his attentions to his food and the TV. I really badly wanted to turn and stare at him, admire him. Looking at him from the corner of my eye, I could see his blonde hair fall in and out of place. His tanned skin was even all over, framing his jaw perfectly as he ate.

Both Tyrone and Jamie finished before I did. Jam took their plates to the kitchen. Ty took the choice. He put the remains of my food on the wooden coffee table and pushed me back onto the sofa. His lips crushed mine, quick and hard. His tongue flicked in my mouth quickly before he tore away and sat up. Just as I sat up, Jamie walked back in.

"You can take your own plate," he warned, "Then go to your room."

"What? Who do you think you are? Dad?" I was angry with him for being dismissive of me.

"No. but I AM your older brother." I let out an irritated sigh.

"Aw, let her stay Jamie," Ty's thick accent melted into my ears. I nodded, agreeing with him.

"Nope. Up. Now." His voice was stern. What was up with him? I stormed up to my room, leaving my plate where it was. Shouts could be heard from along the corridor. Dad and Delila were arguing again. I busied myself with homework.

It was gone eleven when Jam came into my room.

"Come on. Time for bed," he looked tired, so I did as he told me. He kissed me lightly on my head and said goodnight. When he headed for the door, Ty poked his head around it.

"Night, English," he called. I smiled.

"Night." I whispered.

Just as I was drifting to sleep my door opened. A dark, well built shadow crept to my bed.

"Hey, English," Ty slid under the duvet and pulled me into him. His body was warming up my bed. I was about to reply, when he started kissing me. His hand pushed down to my bare thigh, I was only wearing one of Jam's old shirts. Then it ran back up, taking the shirt with it. He broke our kiss only when he tried to take my shirt over my head. He was only wearing his boxers, our bodies touching all over.

I tugged my shirt back down and stared at him.

I was lying on top of my brother's best friend. I chucked myself off him, to the other side of the bed. I was shivering, without his warmth. I pulled the cover tightly around me. His hand reached for mine.

"Anna? I'm sorry. I thought..." I felt bad, I led him on, didn't try to stop him soon enough.

"Don't be. It was my fault." I rolled to kiss him gently on his lips, keeping the duvet between us. He smiled, weakly. I let him bring my body close to his again. His hand stroked up and down my body, not missing a curve.

I kissed him, passionately, with his tongue making fierce coverage in my mouth. I returned the favour, tasting the fresh mint in his mouth. He swapped us over, so that he was on top of me. His hips grinded against mine and I wrapped my legs around his waist, not letting him leave me.

When I finally realised what was going on, I released him. Pushing him back by his chest, we both stopped to breath, gazing into each others eyes. He lay next to me, so we weren't looking at each other anymore.

"Do..." he breathed in, "Do you want to go all the way? With me I mean? You don't have to say yes, I was only wandering." He spoke fast into the darkness.

"Not now..." I replied quietly. His strong arm pulled me so I was resting on his hard chest, my head on his shoulder. I hitched up my leg, comfortably for me. Then I realised where it was. It would have been too awkward to move again.

When Jamie came to wake me later, Ty was gone. I got changed and stepped into the kitchen. Jam and Tyrone were sitting at the counter. I went to sit next to Ty. I ordered my full English as I said good morning to Ty.

"Hey hey. Sleep well?" he said, winking at me, his back to my brother.

"Yeah, thanks. You?" I had the cheesiest grin plastered on my face. I ate, listening to the boys talk. Ty teased Jamie over and over about a girl who had asked him out.

"You so should've said yeah! Man! You could have got a HELL lot of fun with her!" he elbowed Jam in the ribs.

"Oh, haha, Ty. Why don't you ask her then?" I froze. Either way, I wasn't going to like the answer.

"No way, mate. I'm taken!" shit. I'm not sure whether this is worse than him saying he would ask her, or better. Jamie was gobsmacked.

"What... When... Why didn't you tell me? Who? WHO?" Jamie nearly screamed at Ty.

"Not telling," a smirk grew on Ty's face.

"Aww, man, come on!" Jamie pleaded.

"Nope!"

"Well," he glared at Ty, "Anyways, Anna, looks like you can't have Ty now then, hey!" Jamie teased. Both Ty and I burst out laughing.

"What?" Jamie peered at us.

"Just thee way you said it man! Why so serious?" Ty out on a voice, Joker from Batman. Jamie chuckled.

"Right then, in the car now." He said. I raced them both there and won. I turned around, triumphantly, only to see them ambling out of the house.

"Hurry up!" I called. Five minutes later, we were at school.