The New Me {[Part 9]}

The door slammed shut. Tyrone said hi to Jamie and turned to me, with a dazzling smile.

"Heya, English," his baby blue eyes twinkled.

"Hey," I blushed, violently. Jam turned the key in the ignition and reversed out of the parking lot. The car was full of laughter and rude comments on the way home.

As soon as we got there, I leaped out of the car and bounded to the front door.

"Why you so eager?" an American accent taunted, accompanied by a low laughter. I shrugged.

"Just ignore her," Jamie hit Ty on the chest. Furrowing my brow, I let them past, to get to the door first. The second we were in, I sprinted to my room and slammed the door. There was no way I was going to be able to stay near Tyrone without Jamie noticing something.

Quickly changing into my jodhpurs, I scaled the stairs again and left for the horses. The ground was dry, but still full of lush green grass. The stables were refreshingly cool inside. I deep-littered Poetry's stable and grabbed his black head collar, with a silver trimming and headed to the field.

Horse in hand, I returned. Poetry's coat was no longer gleaming, but encrusted with mud and grass. Two deep voices could be heard as I walked into the stables.

"Hey, A," Jamie called out to me; "Can Ty borrow Poetry?" was he joking?

"What? No!" I yelled as I lead poetry into his stable.

"Aw! Come on, English!" Tyrone's cute, puppy eyes, enchanted me.

"No." I said firmly.

"A, you know he's the best for beginners," Jam pleaded with him.

"But I was just going to ride him! Anyway, Poetry won't listen to you, you know that, so I would have to teach," A sly grin spread across Jamie's face.

"No. No, no, no, no, NO." I folded my arms.

"It'll be a laugh, English," I sighed. I wasn't going to be able to fight them off. Jamie ran to get Theo and Poetry's tack.

Ty came into the stable with me. I turned away from him. Next, he wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder. He started kissing my neck, up to my jaw, cheek and then, he turned me around, and crushed his lips to mine. He bit my lip lightly, gaining an entrance into my mouth. Then I slid into his. Of course, I had no idea what to do, so I did what he did to me. Tracing small circles in his mouth, I grabbed at his hair. His hands pulled my lower back closer to him.

I pulled away, gasping for air. Both of us were breathing hard and fast. He released me and picked up a brush and started grooming the horse, who had just watched our little secret. I soon knew why.

"Here ya' go!" Jamie heaved the saddle, bridle and martingale over the stable door.

"Thanks," I smiled sweetly at him. He gave me a scrutinizing look. I ignored it.

After we tacked up the horses and fitted Ty with a hat, I took Poetry outside. Tyrone climbed the mounting block and I guided him, step by step, onto my horse.

I still wasn't happy with him riding my horse, but, I still let him carry on. We spent an hour, getting Ty's posture, movements and commands correct. After he slid off, I leaped on.

"What you doing?" Ty asked, worrying.

"Riding my horse?"

"Without a hat?" I shrugged and did a old dressage course I had once to learn. When I finished, something spooked Poetry and he reared, throwing his head up. I clasped my arms around his neck, as he lowered himself to the ground.