I'm Leading Her On?

Start from the beginning

"You both already have a job in law enforcement, Barry. You two Destiny. I promised your parents or parents, whatever you wanna call them, that I would look after you. I suggest you both get back to it." Joe said. Again, Destiny's face was blank. Wait, where's Ian? I was ready to ask, but then I heard Caitlin make a hpm sound. Everyone turned to her.

"Don't look at me. I'm on your side." She protested.

"Detective, we all want whats best for them." Dr. Wells informed.

"If you wanted what was best for them both, you'd try to talk them out of this instead of encouraging them to go out there and risk his life!" Joe snapped.

"You saw a man control the weather!" I exclaim. "What are the police gonna do against someone like that? Since the Accelerator explosion, we suspected there may be more out there like him."

"And your gonna do what?" Joe crosses his arms. "Catch them? Are you insane? You think cause you can run real fast that your invincible? Your not! Your just kids. My kids."

"I'm not your kid Joe!" Me and Destiny say at the same time. "And your not my father." I say this time without Destiny. "My father is sitting in Iron Heights. Wrongfully convicted. You were wrong about him. And your wrong about this!" I say as I get off the medical bed I was sitting on. "Now, I may not be able to help him, but if I can save someone from a burning building, or stop some armed thieves, I'm gonna do it! And you can't stop me. So don't try."

Joe looked around for a second, trying to find words. His own eyes teared up a bit. "You both think your so smart. All of you. But you don't know, what you don't know. And I hope-" he points at Dr. Wells, "-that your clever enough to figure it out-" he points back at me and Destiny, "-before somebody gets killed." Then he left.

After a couple of hours after, everyone left and went home.

>>>>>>>

Home

"I'm scared to look in my own room." Destiny mumbled as we walked up to the door together. I chuckled.

"Why did you get drunk?" I ask.

"I don't know. It's blurry. Something about a boy. Probably Ian." She scoffs at her own lack of memory.

"Are you moving in with him?" I question as I unlocked the door.

"No. I honeslty want to break up with him." She sighs. It was like a switch snapped in me and I felt a wave of excitement run through me. I didn't know why. And I dropped the keys. "Clutz." She giggled as I picked them up. What I didn't know was that she was doing the same. Our hands touched when we picked them and I felt her warmth. It sent shivers down my spine at how warm and soft her skin was. I felt my cheeks grow red hot and got up. But ended up bumping foreheads with her. "Ow!" We both cried. We rubbed our foreheads for a second and laughed as we walked inside.

"Now I have proof your hard headed." She jokes.

"Hey!" I playfully hit her arm. "Why are you breaking up with him?" I ask out of curiosity.

"I don't know." She flops on the couch. "I don't really feel anything anymore. Just a friend. When we first me it was pretty funny, it was what made me fall for his humor. He went up to me in a bar when I was hanging out with my friends and asked, "Are you nobody? Because nobody's perfect?" and he said "Are you a squirrel, because I would stiff my nutz in your-"

"OKAY!!! I GET IT!!!" I stopped before she could finish. She began laughing so hard she fell off the couch. "When are you going to break up?" I ask.

She calms down before saying, "Hopefully this week."

Then we went to bed.

DESTINY'S POV