Chapter 1

Chapter 1

My alarm went off at 8:15 am, I sat up and turned it off immediately. It was time to get Henry up and ready for school. I slipped out of bed and stayed in my flanal pjs while making breakfast. Henry came out a few minutes later and Watered our plants before he sat down, he wasn't dressed yet.

I set the french toast I'd made in front of him and sat down myself. The music was blasting from our speaker When there was a knock at the door.

"Someone coming over today?" Henry asked

"I don't think so," I replied cautiously "stay here."

I got got up and walked to the door, when I opened it there was a man dressed in all black leather. He looked like a pirate, I almost laughed.

"Swan!" The man said

"Do I know you?" I asked

"I'm an old friend," an old friend? I had no clue who he was how could he be an old friend.? "Look your family's in trouble!" He continued.

"My family's right here!" I said. How dare he, I have no clue who he is and he comes to tell me Henry's in trouble.

"Look I know you don't remember.." He paused as if calculating something, then he said "but I can make you!"

Without any warning he leaned in and kissed me. There was some part of me that wanted, that yearned to take kissed back but before my lips took controlled I remember that this was a complete stranger who's lips were pressed hard against mine. I pushed him away, and kneed him right where I knew it would hurt, right in his manly pride.

He went flying back against the wall, completely breathless. "I thought you felt the same way.." I interupped him.

"The only thing you'll feel is the handcuffs around your wrists when I call the cops." And with that I Slammed the door and walked back to Herny a little breathless.

"Who was that?" Herny asked

"Someone must have left the door open down stairs, just the wind."

That man, that pirates lips I could still feel against mine. It was odd for a moment it felt right like I was supposed to be kissing him, like I knew him. But that was all nonsense, I'd never met that guy in my life. "Let's get you ready for school, Kid."