Hallucinator.

There was no stopping the inevitable self destruction mankind sought to bring upon themselves

The Earth: merely a television screen he roams to seek his ever-disappointing form of entertainment that's based on an oblivious ignorance surrounding the importance of life...

She was the illogical one and somehow, the key to reestablish a sort of worldly harmony between the natural and unnatural matters of existence.

A 1st harmony broken by pride of man. A 2nd yet to be orchestrated. Repeats of history feared like the plague and pleads to be rewritten a hundred times over until it's exactly like a discordant but honest and beautiful poem on a stave.

In other words, a story about the struggles of balance and goodness within and through the modes of a group of young, complex characters and their attempts to meddle with a corrupted order - with interference from an unidentifiable grey entity that disillusions with convincing falsities. Set in a future world with themes of technology, nature, animals, emotions, morals and change.

----[☯]----[☯]----[☯]

I hope to achieve a good plot, characters and message. Wouldn't say inspired by but going for something as impactful as Harry Potter, as unpredictably thrilling as Game of Thrones (A dance of fire and ice) as grey as After and as deep as Tolstoy. If I fail at my ambitions it's fine lol.

Deep af, i know, but it's going to be more lit than you think ;) ;) ;) I hope you find this somewhat epic, I dunno. There'll be more Harry interaction and appearances than Zayn but Zayn is a more important character I guess??? This story has been changed around so much the past few years I've had it in my drafts so I never really got to it but imma try this for real now. Thank you for reading! Have a nice day! :) -Rebecca xx