Chapter 2

I was immediately grabbed from the bed by my wrist and was led to a set of stairs and was pulled up the stairs. And of course the green eyed girl was the one pulling me so you already know it isn't pleasant.

~Lauren's POV~
God I can't wait to get rid of this girl I thought to myself, she's so extra and her mouth. Don't get me started on it. I was pulled out my thoughts by her digging her nails into my skin that was holding onto her arm with her opposite hand. It hurt like a bitch, I quickly slapped the back of her head with my available hand.

She removed her hand from mine and used it to comfort her sore head, I simply laughed.

--"Ouch, why'd you do that & damn how many more flights of stairs do we have to go up my legs hurt" Zendaya said glaring at Lauren

I heard her ask me I simply ignored her. We finally came to the end of the stairs and I let go of her arm slightly pushing her as I did so.

Camila, Ally, and Mani were all upstairs in the main room, which is where I brought myself and the annoying one.

--"Dinah still in the basement?" I asked looking at the other 3 girls in front of me

--"I thi-" Mila was cut off

--"I'm here, sorry. I had to pee" Dinah said coming up the stairs

*No One's POV*
Zendaya laughed at Dinah's comment and Dinah looked at her and simply rolled her and a half smile appeared on her lips. No one saw that which Dinah was grateful for.

--"So you said that this boy is on hold correct?" Lauren said looking at Camila

Camila nodded and Lauren picked up the phone and gestured for Normani to bring Zendaya closer to Lauren. Lauren started talking on the phone asking for the parents but the boy said they were in bed at the moment. Lauren asked for his name. Coy. Is all he said.

Lauren put the phone down putting it on hold, suddenly a burst of laughter came out of her. Her friends looked at her strangely.

--"His, his name is Coy, like what type was f name is that" Lauren continued to laugh.

--"Don't talk about my brother like that, only I can do that" Zendaya glared at Lauren

Lauren fanned the younger girl off and got back on the phone. She gave Coy the rundown, saying that his sister has been kidnapped and that his parents have 3 days to get them 12 million dollars to them or Zendaya gets sold to the highest bidder.

Lauren told him once his parents gets all the money to leave it in a secure place. That place being the abandon hotel on 62nd and Allisonville. Lauren asked if he understood he said yes.

He was silent on the phone for a quick second, then he asked to speak to his sister. Lauren gave Zendaya the phone and she begged her brother to tell there parents. Coy said he would once they woke up. She thanked him.

Normani took the phone from Zendaya then hung up  with out another word.

--"Ok, now we need to move. We've made the call, now it's time for step 3" Ally said looking at everyone

--"Wait what step 1 & 2?" Camila asked looking at Ally

--"1 was getting Zendaya. 2 was making the phone call. You remember now?" Ally sighed

Camila quickly shook her head yes, signaling she remembered.

Zendaya looked at all the girls studying their faces, she was deep in thought until Lauren grabbed her face and told Zendaya if her parents didn't leave the cash and they sale her that she'll make a pretty penny for the 5 kidnappers.

--"So whose taking first watch over the girl?" Normani asked

Dinah quickly volunteered for the job. Swiftly walking towards Zendaya and grabbing her arm and pulling her to the stare case. Once they reached Zendaya's room again Dinah let go of her arm and apologized.

It's fine. Was all the Zendaya responded.

*Dinah's POV*
Once me and princess reached her room she took a seat on the bed and I leaned against the wall looking at her.

So what's the deal? With you 5?"
Zendaya asked looking up at me

I just shrugged. And told her to not worry about it.

She nodded her head and just sat on the bed staring at me. I asked her if there was a reason she was staring at me, she just simply said that I'm cute. I blushed instantly. And she giggled.

After I realized what I was doing I stopped and stood up staring at her. Practically shooting daggers at her with my eyes. I knew what I was feeling and I had a sort of idea to what she was feeling. And if anyone were to find out it would be curtains, for the both of us.