Prologue

I have always been a happy ever after kind of girl. I am a sucker for fairy tales, white princes, evil witches and eternal love. When I was small, everytime my mom would read me the story of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, I would always dream of my Prince coming to my rescue, kissing me awake and never leaving my side.

But what I didn't know then is so different, so untrue, so damned innocent that what is really happening in the real world.

Because here, in the real world, princesses don't always end up cute and kind, princes fall for the evil witches (tho, said witches are extremely kind and beautiful to boot) and love can easily be forgotten as the next damn train when you are in a little bar, with music everywhere, you have tequilla shots too many and your brain is too muddled to think wisely.

And that's where it all started.

-----

Trixie

My mother said that I am a princess.

Well, not literally one where I'll go to Bhutan because I am the King's daughter. Nope.

But I am a princess because I am her princess.

Personally, I think my mom was thinking about how sweet and cute I was when I was still a child. I think she has no clue whatsoever that I will be a fighting dragoness. A nuisance. An evil witch. But let's forget about personalities and stuff, because you see, I am the princess in this story no matter how spoiled I get. And those against me, no matter how saintly they are, they will and always be, the evil witches.

And because I am a princess, and I deserve to be treated as such, given that it is my eighteenth birthday, my mom and my dad gave me permission to go clubbing with my other socialite friends.

I was so excited and so I decided that since I will be entering adulthood, I will have new experiences today. Experiences that involves a hot guy, a bed and some awesome orgasm.

And since it has been a favorite topic in our circle, ---that damned virginity thing--- I reasoned that I won't be left out anymore if I do that. Sex. With just a random stranger that would be forgotten as the morning comes.

At least that's what I thought.

I am a virgin for god's sake. How would I know that it wasn't that simple? That there has to be rules? That there are protections to be had? How was I to know that having sex can involve feelings for some random guy you just met in a bar and that it can have life-long consequences.

I didn't know alright.

So here is where things will get a little bit complicated.

And here is where this damn story started.

----

A/N: i am nosebleeding na.. Hahaha.. Don't worry tag-lish story to. Di ko lang makuhanan ng tyempo yung tagalog words. Hahaha.

Please tell me what you think! Love you guys.