All The Same...

You boys are all the same...

Only interested in my shell...

Always trying to approach me...

Always getting my attention...

Always making me special...

It's getting sick...

So get the message...

I don't want a boy...

I need a man...

"MOMORI!"

Broken from her inner thoughts, she quickly springs up from her ever- comfortable position.

The teacher sighed, "sleeping all day in class won't get you anywhere in life."

She wasn't really in the real mood to talk, her attitude was solid and thanks to her phenomenal and unique looks, she gets treated like a queen around the school.

"You seriously need to pay more attention in class unnie."

Momo sighed, she glanced over to that particular sound of whisper only to make direct eye contact with her only good friend Sana, a girl who she had known since their childhood days.

The difference between them is that one is down to earth kept to the text book while the other is just embracing her innate hoe'ism.

"Hm..." A little smile crept up as she moved closer to her and arched her back to flaunt her curvaceous body.

Immediately breaking direct eye contact, Sana gulped as she'd hated when Momo started acting weird.

"You know... how you love me..." She winked slowly while her tongue anchored around her plump - pink lips. Those small, slender yet nimble fingers worked their way across Sana's smaller shoulders and eventually stopping at the crook of her neck.

"Can you do my homework please..." She smiled seductively.

"Unnie! I-I don't-" Momo planted her finger against her lips before she started blurted out more nonsense.

"Pretty please?" She practically moved closer, a very persistent Momori approached.

"I just wanna see how good my girlfriend is at academics." She purposely slurred her words at 'girlfriend' to gather her entire attention.

The silence in addition to a perfectly tomato-like face answered it all.

Momo giggled in triumph, "Alright thank you sweetie!" Leaving the piece of work to her defeated Sandarella, she gracefully walked outside without the teachers notice or consent.

They are all the same...

Boys turned to stare, it was ridiculous since they did it without concealing their intentions; basically made it obvious for anyone.

They all want me for my looks...

Wanting some peace and quiet, Momo sat on a rusty black swing with burnt tiles underneath it.