After i'm done, i paid for the books that i bought and left the book store. I sat on one of the bench at the park. The park is full of people playing with each other, kids are having fun, and families having picnic together.

But one family caught my eyes. A man trip over and accidentally dropped the ice cream. I think it was for his daughter because after witnessing that, a little girl cried and the man immediately picks her up and pat her back.

"Jeno-ah, i told you to be careful." A woman walk towards them. "I'm sorry honey, appa will buy you another one. Don't worry, come to mommy." Then the woman picks her up.

"I'm sorry sweetie, daddy will buy you another one." The man then smiled and pat his daughter's head. I widened my eyes when i heard the man's name.

I immediately left the park and continue my walk. That can't be him.

While i'm walking, i can feel my phone buzzed. I took it out and it was a message.

Sweetie 💕
Hi honey, um can you buy some flowers for our son's birthday party? I'll buy the decorations and all of that. I love you!

I chuckled when i saw the message. I reply with a short 'okay' and 'i love you too'. After that i went to the famous flower shop in Seoul.

I just asked for a bouquet of flower and the woman quickly nodded. While i'm waiting for the flower to be ready, a man enter the flower shop.

"What can i help for you today sir?"

"Yes um i would like a bouquet of red roses and a card attached to it."

"What would you like the card to say?"

"Please write happy anniversary from your beloved baby Jisung."

It left me shocked. I glance at him and realize how mature he is now. He's not a little kid anymore like i used to know.

I couldn't look at him much longer because the bouquet for me was finished. I paid for the bouquet and immediately left the flower shop. Could it be?

I shook the thoughts off of my head and i continue to head back home. I took a shortcut and that is the railway shortcut. Yes.

The one that Jaemin showed me.

I look up to see the blossom tree. It made me nostalgic. Just by looking at it, i feel like crying again.

I sighed and continue to walk across the railway before the train comes. A couple also cross over the railway and when we passed by each other, i notice something.

The man was wearing a familiar bracelet.

But when i'm about to turn and see the man's face, a train separate us and the only thing i can see now is my own reflection on the train's window.

After a couple of minutes i smiled. A relief was building up inside me. I flinched when there was a tap on my shoulder. When i turn around, we both smiled.

"It's you, Sanha." I said. "Let's go see our son." He smile. I nodded and we intertwined our hands together.

It was you who walk passed me. Na Jaemin, the boy plus my step sibling i had a crush on. And i will never ever forget about you,

and the way you attract me.

Goodbye, Na Jaemin.

____
A/n

And ta-da! With that i present you the last chapter of attraction! Thank you for all of you who support this book from the very start, i'm very happy!

I hope you like this very last chapter and please look forward for a new upcoming book that i'm planning on :)

I love you all and stay safe!

-tea