t h i r t e e n

13| "you okay?"

"oh my god!" I immediately ran downstairs. "what? What happened? Any updates?" Mom asked.

I slowly nodded. I gave them the video from the creepy girl. Everybody widened their eyes.

The video was Eun, tied on a chair, hanging hopelessly with blood all over her face, unconscious. And then there's the girl who filming it.

"Look at her. Hanging with blood all over her face. Isn't that just great?" The girl then pulled Eun's hair so her face is facing the camera.

"Did i beat her too much? I guess not. Okay what i'm trying to say is, hurry before the cops catch us. You son of a bitch-" Then the video ends there.

Mom's eyes are tearing up, she cover her mouth with her hands. Dad immediately hug her. "What are we going to do now?" Renjun hyung asked.

"The guards still haven't found her. And there's still no information from the police whatsoever." Mark hyung said.

•••

"Yah, wake up." Someone pushed my head. When i open my eyes, everything was blurry. "W-where am i?" I manage to speak.

"I thought you were dead or something. Open your eyes would you?" I looked up to see the person.

It was not the girl who beat me up before. It was a man instead. The man tilted his face. "You okay?"

I slowly shook my head. "Do i look like i'm okay? She beat me up so badly until i passed out." I said. The man chuckled.

"My name is Sanha. Nice to meet you Eun." He smiled. I chuckled in disbelief. In this kind of situation and he's just telling me his name?

"Can you let me go? It's not the time to introduce ourselves." I said. "Well obviously i can't. Herin won't let me do it."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Herin?"

"It's the girl who beat you up before. Her name is Herin." He said. "Let me clean your face. It's kinda bloody." He smiled and left.

When he's gone, i tried to untie the rope that goes around my hand and my foot. But it's no use. The rope tied me up so tight.

He cameback with a bowl full of warm water and small towel. He dipped the small towel into the warm water and gently rubbing it to my face.

I only stare at his face while he's cleaning my bloody face. "Don't give me that look. I'm only doing this because i was pity of you. Nothing else." He suddenly said.

"Sanha, can you please untie me? My family is probably looking for me." I said with a low tone. He sighed.

"As much as i want to free you, i can't. Herin will be mad at me. Or even worse, she will kill me." I widened my eyes. "Kill? Sanha, who are you to her?"

"I'm her boyfriend." He answered. "B-but-"

"Yeah i know." He put the towel and the bowl aside. "if i broke up with her, she will terrorise me. So i have no choice but to be with her." He forced to smile.

I looked down. "You must be scared, aren't you?" I asked. He hummed. "I'm more than scared, im terrified."

I sighed. "You must be terrified too. But why are you running away from home?" He asked, which made me stay still.

I shook my head. "I-i don't know." I hopelessly said. "I regret it. I regret running away from home."

Then a sound of closing door startled us both. "I'm back!" Herin walk towards us with plastic bags on her hands.

"Oh? Who cleaned her face? That's a bummer though. I was just about to hurt her face again with these tools." She tilted her head.

"What should we do to her, Sanha? I'm not satisfied yet." Sanha turned his head.

"Let's just free her. She has done nothing wrong to you." Sanha said. "Are you hitting on her?" She asked.

Sanha shook his head. "Then c'mon let's do it." She smiled. Her smile was sinister enough to make me and Sanha terrified.

While Herin was searching for something, Sanha gave me a signal wich i don't understand at all. I only furrowed my eyebrows.

I mouthed 'what'. He pulled out an injection from his pocket. He pointed his finger towards Herin. I nodded in understanding.

He slowly walk towards her and immediately inject her on her neck. Herin widened her eyes and pulled the injection from her neck. She began to stumble and fall.

Sanha ran towards me and untie the rope. "What is that?" I whispered. "It only makes her fall asleep. So in other words it's only temporary."

When i'm completely free, Sanha told me to run. "But what about you? Aren't you going to escape?" I asked him, worried.

He shook his head.

"If i ran away, she will terrorise me remember? I'm brave enough for a 16 years old boy. Here, take my phone. Dial anyone who know you. Now go!" He gave me his phone and pushed me away.

"Thank you." And then i ran as fast as i could. When i finally exited from the building, i immediately dial Jaemin's phone.

While i'm waiting for an answer, i walk through the forest, trying to find a way back home. Why did she bring me here?

"Hello?" My eyes widened when he answered. "Jaemin?! It's me Eun!" I said, panicking.

"Eun?! where are you for godsake! We saw the video, are you alright?!" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Video? What video? come here! I'm scared." My eyes are tearing up.

"Where are you now?! The guards are all over the town to search you, even the cops. And yet they are still haven't found you."

I looked around. "Uhh i don't know where i am too. But i'm in some kind of forest. Please come here." Then i started to cry.

"Okay okay! We're going to find your location. Find a place for you to stay for awhile, alright?" Then he hang up.

I cried even harder when he hung up. "Please hurry." I murmured.

My eyes got blurry. My body felt heavy. "Please hurry." Then everything went black.