t w e l v e

12| "kill?!"

He threw the bag back into the trashcan. He looked down, i can see his tears falling from his eyes.

"Y-you, you're a monster." My heart scattered from his words. My eyes are tearing up. I closed the door and immediately hugged him.

"I don't do drugs anymore, i swear. Please trust me." I said, already sobbing my heart out.

He pushed me. "But still, you did it."

"You're the worst, Eun." Twice. My heart scattered from his words. He left my room and slammed the door shut.

I broke down, crying. I clenched the bed sheets. I just sat there, crying my heart out.

I sat up, grab my jacket, and left the house. A bunch of guards kept halting me. I pushed them all and, just left.

I left my phone at the house so no one know where i am right now. There's nowhere to go. I have no destination.

Me, Gi Eun. A soon to be 15 years old girl who let herself rotten in this cruel world.

[ Jaemin's POV ]

"Ei?!" We all said.

"im sorry, but when we halt her, she kept pushing us away. I saw that she was crying too." One of the guards explained.

"where are you going, Eun-ah?" Dad murmured. Dad told the guards to search for her.

We all panicked, except for Chenle. I furrowed my eyebrows. He doesn't seems to care about this situation, he looked down instead. His eyes are puffy.

I pulled his hand and went outside. "What happened to you? Where is Eun? Do you know where she is?"

He took a deep breath. "There's no point on finding her. She's a monster, hyung. She's doing drugs-"

"No she's not. She's not monster. Now tell me what happened-"

"You know i've been wondering this for a long time. What's with you and Eun? You're nothing but her brother, well to be more precise, you're nothing but her step brother." He said.

My mouth can't speak after hearing that words. It's true, i'm nothing but her step brother. I looked down in shame.

"oi, ever heard of love?" I asked.

"What-"

"It's my feeling towards her now. Love. You know what, you're not helping." I smiled and left him standing there alone.

I can't believe i just said that to him. I faceplam myself after i realized my words.

"Who doesn't love Eun anyway?" He said when i was about to go inside the house.

I went to her room and closed the door. Her phone was laying on her bed. No wonder she doesn't answer my phone calls.

The bag full of drugs is still there. I decided to crushed it into pieces and dump it again to the trashcan.

"Now what am i supposed to do?" I mess my hair, totally stressed. I buried my face on my hands.

"stupid Eun. What are you trying to do?"

[ Chenle's POV ]

Did I go too far?

I sat on the couch while everybody else are panicking. Dad told most of the guards to go search for her.

Did she really do drugs? If not, why is it there? If yes, why?

"Chenle hyung, you look so calm about this. Do you know anything about where Eun is?" Jisung asked.

I sighed and shook my head. "I don't know." I said, hopeless.

I never thought that she would run away from home because of this. I am mentally frightened by all of this.

I checked my phone, that unknown girl is still texting me. Why in this situation?

Unknown number: hii chenle

Unknown number: how are you?

Unknown number: i hope you're fine

Unknown number: because i heard that your so called sister is running away from home, hm?

Chenle: how did you know? youre a creep

Unknown number: aww chenle-ah, my heart broke from those words 

Unknown number: but that doesn't affect my love to you chenle-ah 

Unknown number: besides, i can kill her while there's still time :)

Unknown number: just you wait 

My eyes widened as i read her text. Kill? What are you trying to do?!

I immediately ran upstairs to go get Jaemin hyung. He needs to see this. I went to Eun's room, he's probably in there.

And he is. "Hyung, look at this!" I gave him my phone so he can read the chat. He widened his eyes.

"Did she actually do it?" He asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know. But who knows?" My eyes are shaking. "We have to find her quick."

"But the guards are all over the town to find her and yet they are still haven't found her." I said.

"Do you have any information about this girl?"

I shook my head. "Then let's report this to the police immediately." I nodded and went downstairs.

"Whoa whoa whoa where are you going?" Jeno asked. "To the police station with Jaemin hyung. Come with us hyung!"

We ended up going together. We let the police read the chat. "Where is this Eun she's talking abou?" The police asked.

"She ran away from home." I said. "Why?"

"Personal reasons. Can you help us?" Jaemin immediately said. The police nodded, he gave my phone back.

"We let your family know when we found her." The police smiled. Three of us sighed, we thanked the police and went back inside the car.

"Personal reasons? What is it?" Jeno furrowed his eyebrows. Me and Jaemin hyung stay silent.

We can't let other people know about this. Especially the police. If the police know about the drugs part, Eun will be in jail in a second.

"Yah, i'm not a falling leaf so can someone answer me?" Jeno hyung raised an eyebrow. "We don't know either." I lied.

Then the whole ride back to house is quite. This whole situation is driving me insane. "Let's just hope for her to be okay." Jaemin hyung said.

•••

"So you're Eun?" I pulled her chin to see her face. Her messed up face. "You're not bad for a girl."

"Yah, wake up. We're not done here." I slap her face. She's still not waking up. "Psh, even your unconscious face is terrible."

I slapped her one more time before i left her alone there.