t h i r t y • s i x

He found someone new. It's true that he doesn't like me anymore. I feel numb.

"Eun!" I grasp for air when i went back to reality. "Why are you crying?" Mark asked while munching his popcorn. I slowly shook my head.

It's almost my birthday and things are getting far more worse. I was not expecting this at all. I ran upstairs and my tears began to flow down my cheeks.

I locked my door as soon as i reached my bedroom. I turned my back and put my hands over my mouth so there won't be any sounds coming out of my mouth.

I sat down while hugging my knee. Old memories starts to flowing down my mind. It feels like a dream. This isn't real.

Jaemin changed. He changed. He's not Jaemin i used to know anymore. He's not the Jaemin who used to run back to me no matter what, but instead,

he's the jaemin who would keep walking on his own path without turning his back.

and continuing his life without remembering old memories of himself.

I stood up and went over my bed. I cried even harder on my pillow. I don't care how much my tears will stain on my pillow. What matter is how much my life changed after that argument.

•••

"Thank you for what you did last time. I'm sorry i didn't give you a proper thank you. I was scared if my brother saw you and you'll be the next victim on his 'bully' list." I chuckled.

"You are very welcome. And it doesn't matter if i'm one of his victim, i'll just tell the principal so he can be expelled. No offense though." I scratched the back of my head when i bluntly said that.

"Nah it's cool. I hate him too, but what can i do." Then she laughed. She's a nice person to be honest. "Yeah no matter how much you hate him, he's still your brother." I said over the phone.

"Yeah. Hey wanna hang out sometimes? I need more friends and you seems nice to me. I don't like how other boys flirt when they see me." She said. I don't know why but this is like some kind of a big opportunity for me.

"Sure i would like that." I simply said. "Okay then, see you at school. Thank you again for helping me before. Nice meeting you Jaemin!"

I bid goodbye and then we hang up. I smiled when as soon as we hang up. I plop down on my bed in excitement. It's like i'm swimming inside a pool full with flowers.

When i stare at the ceiling, i remember Eun. I miss her. I wanted to talk to her so bad and it hurts when we passed by each other without saying any words.

I know that she was trying to apologize before. I really want to forgive her but, i'm not letting her that easy.

She told me to stop caring about her. She said i always worried too much. I wish that argument was never exists.

She told me to stop caring, if that's what she wants, then i'm going to give her that.

•••

"Eun-sshi?"

"Eun-sshi are you awake?"

I grunt when a knock can be heard from my door. "I'm awake!" I said while scratching my head.

"Sorry to bother you mistress but, the others are waiting for you downstairs. They said they're going to the amusement park." I eyes shot open when i heard 'amusement park'.

"O-okay! Thank you for the information, i'm getting ready!" I plop down to my pillow and then i realize something.

"Why is my pillow damp? Oh yeah i cried last night." I silently groaned and went over to the bathroom to get ready.

20 minutes later, i'm done with my shower. And i decided to be lazy today so i just wear a simple white sweater completed with mom jeans.

I put on my shoes and ran downstairs. I tie my hair into a ponytail. "What took you so long?" Donghyuck asked.

"What do you mean it's-" When i look at my watch, it says 10.30. Wait did i overslept?

"You were saying?" Jeno raised one of his eyebrows. "Nothing nevermind." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go." Renjun said. We all nodded and bid mom and dad goodbye. I glance over Jaemin who's wearing ripped jeans with black t-shirt and army bomber jacket.

Why is he so attractive?

30 minutes later we arrived at the amusement park. All of the boys look so excited when they see a bunch of rides. Me, myself look so excited as soon as i see the roller coaster.

"Mei!" Chenle shouted and waving his hand. Then a girl ran towards us with a smile plastered on her face. It's of course Mei.

"I'm sorry but i have to split up with you guys, i'll be back here when we finish." He said. We all nodded in understanding. Chenle needs to be with Mei.

"I have to split up too, i brought a friend." Then our eyes turned towards Jaemin. "Who is it?" Jisung asked.

"Anyeonghaseyo." A girl bowed and smiled. The rest of them are shocked to see the girl, except Jisung. "K-kang S-soojung..?" They all said in unison.

The girl then chuckled. "It's nice meeting you all." She said. She's beautiful, no wonder a lot of boys are drooling over her, unlike me.

But it breaks my heart when i know that Jaemin is going to be with her throughout the day. "You must be Eun! It is a pleasure to finally meet you!" She smiled.

I gave her a fake smile in return. I don't want to look sad in front of Jaemin. Especially when we're at the amusement park.

"And you must be the famous Soojung! It's a pleasure to finally meet you too!" I smiled even though i clearly not on the inside. "Oh no i wouldn't call myself famous. I'm just a normal student like you." She said.

"Anyway, see you back in here. Bye!" Jaemin said while smiling. Soojung bid goodbye as well and went along with him.

I'm holding my tears when i see that they are holding hands. I miss that.

___
A/n

Finally an update! I'm very sorry to keep you guys waiting, i really am :( i hope you all forgive me..

I'm slowly getting better and of course thank you for every support you all gave me ♥ i'm very grateful!

I hope you like this chapter and i'm sorry to say that this story will come to an end soon :( anyway, stay safe love

-tea