e p i l o g u e

there used to be a youtube vid but it got copyrighted. listen to Lonely by Jonghyun, it fits well. Anyway, enjoy the very last chapter of this book!

____

eleven years later.

After i was done with my work, i feel like going to the café today. I bid goodbye with my friend at work and left the building immediately.

The café is not that far from my work office. It's actually a couple blocks away, i could literally go there by foot. And that's what i'm doing today.

After 10 minutes of walking, i finally arrive at one of my favorite café in Seoul. I waited for my turn to order and after 15 minutes of waiting, it's finally my turn to order.

"I would like a regular coffee please." I said. The girl nodded and immediately make some coffee. While i'm waiting for my coffee, i heard two people chatting with each other.

"Hyung, i think i should be a singer."

"Maybe you should, but i think you're too old for that."

"Aish hyung i think you should be a rapper! Your voice matches your rapping skills."

"Hyuck-ah, i'm almost 30 years old. My age doesn't support my rapping ability. Besides i'm getting married soon."

I couldn't hear it anymore longer because my coffee is done. I paid for the coffee any continue my way out of the café. That was weird.

While walking, i realize that today is my child's birthday. I decided to go to the nearest bakery and order some cake.

"Do you want me to draw you a picture?" Said the man who's sitting with a little boy. "Oh yes please." The little boy smiled.

I think the little boy is the man's son. After a couple of seconds the man smiled. "Here you go! Appa used to draw moomin and i want you to have it." The man said. The little boy laughed and hugged his father.

I furrowed my eyebrows. I knew one person who likes to draw moomin when we were young.

"Thank you for ordering our cake. We'll call you when we're done decorating it." The girl said. I nodded and thanked her.

I made my way out of the bakery and went to the book store to buy a book my son always wanted. I decided to buy some cooking books too.

When i'm looking over some cooking books, a couple was there looking for some cooking books too. "I should really buy some cooking book to improve my cooking skills. After i master all the food inside this book, i'll make you some delicious Chinese food." The girl smiled while pinching the man's cheeks.

"Aww i thought you were going to buy me that rare dragon ball figurine."

"Lele-ah, you're too old for that. Besides, you have enough. I'll buy it for you later on okay?" Then the man hugged her and the girl laughed.

I remember someone likes dragon ball way too much and willing to take anything just to buy that rare ones.