Ch. 15 👩🏽❤️👧🏽💙🧒🏽💙🧒🏻

Bonnie sat on the couch, that apparently belongs to her, and stared at the photo of her and Damon.

On their wedding day.

She was still in shock. F Damon and F Bonnie lied to her. They told her that she and Damon had gotten a divorce because he could give her children and yet in the other room were her three beautiful children.

"Bonnie?"

She looks up from the picture to meet Caroline's gaze.

"Are you alright?"

"I just found out that Damon and I are married with three children." She says as Caroline came closer. "That's a lot to swallow."

Caroline sat down beside her. "Are you and Damon together back in your time?"

Bonnie nods. "Yes."

"Then why are you so shocked about your marriage to him?"

Bonnie looks at her. "My future self and future Damon told me that we'd gotten divorced because he couldn't give me children." She said softly. "Yes, not twenty feet from me are my three beautiful children."

Caroline takes a deep breath and sighs. "I'm so sorry this has hit you so hard and suddenly."

Bonnie takes a deep breath and releases it. "What are they like?"

"The kids?"

Bonnie nods. "Yes."

"Well, Damion, despite how much like Damon he looks like, is a more like you, and so is Carly but she has a lot of Damon in her." Caroline says. "And Steven is a mixture of you both but all three of them share some of Stefan's qualities, too."

"Are they vampires, witches or both?" Bonnie questions.

"Both, but you and Damon have been teaching them to control their magic and vampire abilities in public." Caroline takes her hand. "Plus, you placed a blocking spell in their powers."

"A blocking spell?"

She nods. "It keeps them from emotionally using their powers. It keeps their power from being driven by anger, sadness or grief."

Bonnie nods. "That makes sense." She speaks. "How do they feel about being half vampire and half witch?"

Caroline chuckles. "They love it. They love going hunting with Stefan, me and Elena."

Bonnie sits up straight on the couch. "So, you and Elena are - "

"After so many years, yes, Elena and I are friends again." She says softly. "It took me a long time to forgive that girl for what she treated you and for what she tried to do to you."

Bonnie threw her arms around Caroline's neck. "I'm so happy to hear that." She chuckles. "I knew you couldn't stay mad at her forever."

Caroline chuckles. "I could have but, you and Damon, Stefan and the kids helped me."

Bonnie draws back. "Hey, what about Jeremy, Matt and Tyler? Are they still alive?"

Caroline smiles widely. "Yes, and you will be surprised with how everything tired out."

"Tell me."

"I don't know. You already know too much." Caroline argues.

"Yeah, so one more thing won't hurt."

After a long moment, Caroline caves. "Tyler got married to a vampire and Jeremy and Matt are both vampires!"

"What?!"

"I know but it was the only way to be with their wives."

Bonnie's eyes widen. "They're married, too?"

Caroline nods. "Yup."

"Is Elena married?"

She nods.

"To who?"

"You already know him."

"I do?"

Caroline nods. "Mmhmmm. You've known him since high school and not long after high school did, he develop one hell of a bite."

Bonnie sits there for a moment, thinking, before her eyes widen and her jaw slacked. "No. Freaking. Way!"

"Yes, way! It was a shock to us all but it happened."

"How? I never knew they even liked each other in that way."

"Neither did I but after you and Damon for married they kind of just...hit it off?" She chuckles.

Bonnie shakes her head. "Wow. Elena and - I'm stunned."

"You'll get used to it."

Bonnie shakes her head. "I don't know if I can." she laughs. "That is a lot to take in."

Caroline takes her hand. "I know it is but you will get through this. You're Bonnie Freaking Bennett. You're the strongest woman I've ever known. If anyone can get through this it, is you." she says softly with a smile. "If I've ever had faith in anyone it's you."

Bonnie smiles at her. "Even in the future you still know what to say to make me feel better."

Caroline smiles brightly. "Of course. You're my best friend. I'd hope I knew ways to make you feel better."

Bonnie chuckles then looks in the direction her children had disappeared in. "Do you think the three of them will be alright with me being here until I figure out a way back?"

"Why wouldn't they be? You're their mother."

Bonnie felt her heart nearly explode when Caroline called her their mother. She never thought she'd have children and yet she was a mother to three beautiful children. And a wife. To Damon Salvatore. Her life was perfect.

"True but not this version of me. I'm the younger version of their mother." She points out. "I just don't want to make things uncomfortable for them or confuse them."

Caroline sighs. "Bonnie, sweetie, they love you. Whether or not you are the future Bonnie Bennett or the past Bonnie Bennett, you are still their mother." she says with a chuckle. "They love every and any version of you. As do I."

"Are you sure?"

"Definitely." Caroline says. "Would you like to speak with them? Get to know them while you're here?"

Bonnie's eyes lit up. "I would love too."

"Great. I'll go and get them." Caroline says before disappearing from the room.

Bonnie takes a deep breath to calm her nerves. She went to exhale but before she is given the chance to, her three very beautiful children, and Caroline, we're standing right in front of her with smiles in their faces. She really couldn't believe they were her and Damon's children. They look so much like the both of them that it's scary.

"Hello." Bonnie says, pushing to her feet.

"Hello, mommy." The three of them said at once.

***I promise to update a NEW CHAPTER VERY SOON! ***