~21 Fed Up 😤

"What do you mean Elena is coming!?" Caroline snapped, seated across from Bonnie.

Bonnie sighed.

"Can we not go through this again, Caroline? Elena is coming for lunch and that's final." she says.

Caroline glared at her best friend before leaning back into Stefan, "Fine, let the bitch come." she groaned.

Bonnie sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. She was seriously getting sick and tired of this feud between Caroline and Elena. Yes, she understands where Elena is coming from and where Caroline is coming from but they have all been friends since pre-school. They were like sisters and now it's as if all those years of friendship has flown out the window and they seem not to give a single crap about it.

"You know what, if you and Elena want to go at it and rip each others throats out and act like the last seventeen years meant nothing to either of you...go right a head. See if I give a damn!" Bonnie finally snapped just as Elena moved towards their table.

Before anyone could utter a word, Bonnie was out of her seat and out the door. Damon was quick on her heels but he didn't leave without a glare in both Caroline and Elena's direction and a few choice words.

"You're pissing off my girlfriend and a pissed off Bonnie causes a pissed off Damon. And a pissed off Damon has no problem with killing you but not before showing you your own beating hearts." he hissed before disappearing out of the grille.

"Bonnie, wait!" Damon called after her.

Bonnie quickly spun around and threw herself into his arms, crushing her lips to his. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. She was kissing him like her life depended on it. Damon could tell how upset she was by the way she kissed him and held onto him.

Pulling away, Bonnie cupped his face in her hands and gazed intensely into his eyes.

"Take me to bed

"Take me to bed." she says, a fire in her eyes that Damon has never seen before.

Damon had moved forward and sat her down onto the hood of his car,"As much as I would love to take you to my room and ravish your untouched body, I won't." he says.

A shocked expression crossed Bonnie's face,"Why not?"

"Bonnie, you're angry right now. You're asking for something you're clearly not ready for." he says.

Bonnie grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him into her,"I know what I want, Damon and I want you. I'm ready." she says softly before she started placing kisses on his neck, moving her hands up his back and digging her nails into his skin.

Damon groaned and closed his eyes as she dragged her nails down his back and nibbled on his flesh,"Fuck." he growled before gripping her arms and pushing her away, "Bonnie, stop." he growls.

"Damon-"

"Yeah, you know what you want, I heard you the first time but I don't believe you." he says gazing into her dark green eyes,"You're upset with Blondie and Clingy. You only think you want me to take you to bed because it will distract you from what's going on. Let me be the first to tell you that no matter what you will still have to deal with it." he says.

It was taking everything in him not to ravish her body until every muscle in her was as still as his friend was down below but he knew Bonnie. She would later regret going down that road. Not because she didn't want it but because of the way she went about it.

"Look, I want you believe me I do but I want you to want me too...when you're not under the influence of anger. I want you to consciously ask me to take you to bed and when you do you will get no argument from me. I will gladly rip your clothes from your body and make love to you until the end of time but until then I'm going to have to cut you off from the eternal stud that is me." he says with a smile.

He watched a smile pull at the corners of her lips. He'd succeed in making her smile. He hated to see her so upset.

"Why do you have to be so nice to me? Why couldn't you be Jerk Damon Salvatore and just take me like I asked?" she groaned, allowing her head to fall onto his chest.

Damon leans down and kisses her hair, "What can I say? The Love of A Good Woman changes a man or in my case...a Vampire." he says wrapping his arms around her body and pulling her closer.