Ch. 9 🧍🏾‍♀️♥️🧍🏻

~Just a heads up..... This chapter is mainly about P Bonnie retrieving her memories back about her and Damon's relationship. So, What you will be reading are her memories....some are ones you've already read about.

So, this IS a LONG chapter...the longest yet so........bare with me.

P.S.....for anyone wondering why F Bonnie didn't suggest this before....She needed P Bonnie to agree to it. She knew she wouldn't because of her strong dislike for P Damon. So....Yeah.

*****

P Bonnie lay on the couch with F Bonnie sitting beside her with her hand on her arm,"Are you sure about this? You don't HAVE to do this."

P Bonnie glances over at P Damon who was staring at her with a look she recognized as hope,"Yeah, I do." She says before turning her gaze back towards her future self,"I at least owe him that much. Looking into my past won't kill me. "

P Damon appeared before her before kneeling so that he was eye level with her,"As much as I want you to remember what we were to each other I don't want you to feel pressured into it."

P Bonnie couldn't help the smile that graced her lips. Lifting her hand to his cheek she says,"I don't think I have much of a choose now." She says,"Not with you talking like that."

He smiles before a serious look appears on his face,"Thank you," he says,"I don't deserve to have you as a part of my life, in any way, but I can't deny how happy it makes me to know that I am still in your future."

P Bonnie glances over hi shoulder at a smirking F Damon,"Apparently, you're not the only one." She then turns to F Bonnie,"Can we get started?"

F Bonnie smiles and nods,"Sure, just close your eyes and count back from ten." She says.

So, closing her eyes, P Bonnie began counting back from ten,"10.....8.....7.....6.....5.....4.....3............" before she could finish she was pulled into a memory.

First Memory

They were married?

In the picture she was dressed in a beautiful strapless floral white and apple red dress that hugged her curves in all the right places while Damon was dressed in a black suit with a matching apple red tie and handkerchief. Bonnie was smiling at the camera while Damon stood behind her, his arms wrapped around her middle, smiling down at her with so much adoration and love that would make the most man gasp in shock.

"This has GOT to be a joke!" she gaped up at Damon.

His eyes widened in that creepy way they did whenever he was about to say something sarcastic or really stupid.

"Afraid not witch. Looks like we're happily married." he places the picture back onto the mantel.

Taking a deep breath, Bonnie turned away from him and started towards the stairs,"Where are you going, sweetie?" sarcasm dripped from his words.

She rolled her eyes,"Checking out the rest of the house you idiot."

Damon fake pouted,"Ouch, witch. You should be a lot nicer to me. I am your husband."

"I'd rather die all over again." she sneered.

Damon appeared in front of her at the top of the stairs,"Be careful with what you wish for. You might just get it." he grinned.