Chapter 11

Picture to the right ➸ Aiden Lennox

  Wow, Aiden's fast. He replaced the special door with an ordinary one. It has a doorknob!

  I walk into my room and look around in awe. "Wooow"

  Aiden smiles. "I'm glad"

  The room's quite big. I see a big comfy bed in the corner with red mattress, white blanket and white pillows. That's a great colour combination. My stuff are in my house, back in Sheldon. We didn't want things to get too suspicious. The room has a pleasant yellow lighting. I scan the place and see an interesting wardrobe.

  "Check it out" Aiden urges when he notices where I'm looking.

  I walk up to the wardrobe. Everything seems so magical here.... what if Narnia's on the other side? I open the door slowly and see something equally astonishing, but not that exciting. Amorie and Briana would have loved it. The plastics would have fainted. But me? I just stare at the hundred clothes that fills my wardrobe.

  "So, how's it?" Aiden's so pleased. Any girl would have died seeing this, but unfortunately, accessories are not my cup of tea.

  I don't want to hurt his feeling though, so I reply, "It's absolutely great Aiden! Thank you so much!"

  He smiles.

  I close the wardrobe and look at the walls. It has many different patterns. It's all so perfect, like in a food land. No, bad comparison. Maybe unicorn land? Right.

  BY THE WAY do you know what happened to the special door? Where Mr. Aiden fixed it? In my bathroom. That's right. The bathroom in my room has that stupid door. You know why? Because Aiden thinks I'll concentrate more while training A.K.A I will be more determined to control my skills and finally be able to open /inaugurate my bathroom.

  *slow clap for creativity and stupidity*

  There are only three bathrooms in the first floor. One in my room, one in Aiden's and one in the other corner of the hall. I'd rather go downstairs.

  "Oh, and I fixed my bathroom with a door only I can open" Aiden laughs cruelly. "So the only option you're left with is running down stairs"

  "Aiidennn" I beg. Literally. "Please don't do this to me! I swear I'll be determined while training. I can't run downstairs every time I want to pee. And you should know that I'm not really good at managing emergency situations"

  "Part of the training" He grins. "What will you do if you want to pee urgently and Razack finds you?"

  "I will tell him to wait-"

  "He won't"

  "Let me finish!"

  "Oh okay" He looks at me with a poker face, waiting for the amazing plan I'll be revealing in a few seconds.

  "If he doesn't wait, I will warn him that I'll pee on him" I grin. "It's the ultimate dangerous threat!" I say in a dramatic voice.

  "Yea, definitely sounds very dangerous" He says with the same expression tonelessly. Without any awe. Really? I would freak out at that incredible idea!

  "What? You don't like it?" I'm surprised. "I wonder if there's someone who can shoot urine slash shit bolts. Sounds cool doesn't it?" I ask expectantly.

  "Do you want that power, Bess?" He asks concerned. Why is he concerned? Weirdo.

  "Razack will not dare to come near! Hahaha!" I laugh alone. Awkward.

  "That's a shitty plan"

  "Well, obviously since it has shit?"

  "That won't work, grossy girl" He teases.

  "Not even on you?"

  "Nope"

  "Eww no wonder you smell like a pig" I tease.

"Well, that's because I was hanging around with you" He backfires.

  "But I'm not the one who doesn't care about swimming in a shit pool!"

  "But you're the one who wants shit powers!"

  I take a pillow and throw it at him. He takes two and throws it back then starts running.

  "You're not getting away with this"

  And I run behind.

►▶ Alex ◀◄

  Bess created a hole in my heart.

  Walking with Aiden! She barely knows that creature! How could she just leave me like that?

  Is it because I'm Trizex?

  Or is it because she thinks I'll bow to whatever she says!

  She thinks that she's the only person going through so much trouble! Did she ever think about what I'm going through? Ever?

  I'm living hell.

  Hell.

  I walk along the lake with my hands in my pocket. The sunset looks so good, but I'm not able to enjoy it.

  My heart feels heavier. I sigh not knowing why, as the soft breeze ruffles my hair gently. I can feel all my emotions climbing back into me- anger, frustration and some jealousy.

  Jealousy?

  Oh right, towards Aiden.

  Did I just say that?

  What the hell?! The only reason I'm here is to protect her! 

  All I want to do is end this and get a good night's sleep.

  I start walking towards my house. That's right, I'm not going to stay near Bess anymore. I'll keep an eye on Sheldon's surroundings. Aiden and everybody else is there to take care of her.

  I open the door and enter my house. Then I go straight to bed.

  I close my eyes and try to get sleep, but I'm not able to.

  I'll be in great danger if Razack gets to know that I'm helping the Krux. Well, maybe not physically in danger, because I’m pretty sure the Krux will protect me. Bess won't ditch me, will she?

  The only reason I'm so scared is because someone I love very much is stuck there. My sister. Razack can use her to blackmail me, and if I don't listen, he might even kill her. He can use my sister as his biggest weapon against me.

  How can Bess be all happy and care free? Not worrying about what's going to happen? Only if she knew...

  That Razack will never give up.

▂▂

Author's Note

I'm so so so sorry for updating late! I'm loaded with homeworks and projects. I barely get time to breath, literally.

But yes, I decided to update today. I couldn't make you wait any longer. Once all this stuff gets over, I'll update more often and quickly too.

Thanks for all your support! Each vote and comment means the world to me!

Okay byee! x