"Maybe I should get a haircut..." I look at it..I think I might.

I take off the make-up smeared from last night and grab my phone I put on some music. Something to give my apartment some sort of noise. I look at the clock as it reads 10:30. I grab my school bag and start doing my mounds of homework I've put off. It's relatively easy, I used to be in all AP and advanced classes by a year. But I flunked out and now I'm in basic classes. I get it all done within about 2-3 hours. I grab my laptop that's been collecting dust in my closet and get it out. I start searching up hair salons and rehab places. I even start looking for some therapeutic help, to help get on anti-depressants. I had an Aunt who took them and they always worked for her, so why wouldn't they work for me...

Getting bored I wonder onto Facebook. Looking through people I barely know, and their posts. I come across one picture I posted a long while ago and it makes me smile sadly.

Him and I...

His mother took this picture when we both weren't expecting it, and it's just beautiful.

The sun hit hair beautifully and his smile was bright and big with his dimples showing. In the picture I can't exactly remember what we had been talking about, but I said something and we ended up laughing. He was looking up to the sky and I was looking at him. You could read my eyes from a mile away. I was so in love with him. It takes me a moment to realize that this isn't the one I posted. But him, and he posted it....3 days ago? I look to see if he commented anything but there is nothing there.

There are only a few likes on it...I hover my mouse over the like button, and hesitate... then I click like and then continue scrolling... He moved on, why can't I...?

I go to my profile and realize it still says I'm in a relationship. I turn it to single and then put unemployed for my job. I look at my profile picture and connect my phone to my computer. Taylor recently took a photo of me with one of her little brothers. I download my pictures onto my computer and update my profile picture. It's of me and one her little brothers. I am holding him and smiling softly while he is laughing.

I also change my cover picture to just me when I'm looking out over a bridge. It was sunrise and we we're at a beach. I forget who took this picture but they sent it to me and I've loved it ever since.

Suddenly, I hear a ding.

I look at my messages, and see someone messaged me something. It's about 4 pm. Anyone who is on at this time has no life. Like me.
It's from someone by the name of Jackson.

"Hey."

I looked confused at it but then reply back with a simple 'hello'.

"You're that girl who used to be like popular and smart right? Before you got into drugs? Do you have a dealer I can get ahold of?"

I scoff disgusted. And contemplate on replying.

"I think you have the wrong person, I'm still highly way above you in the IQ range. And I've never done drugs, and I never will. I suggest not talking to me ever again, if you'd like to stay out of jail."

I smirk as he reads it but then doesn't reply and gets offline.

Serves him right. Jackass.

I look at the time again and realize it's 6 and I haven't had anything to eat all day. I know have no food in my apartment. And decide I'll go out to eat and maybe grocery shopping. I also have to go into the club tonight and quit the job and get my clothes and money. I'll do that first.

I put on some minimal makeup and some comfortable sweats. Grabbing my keys, I lock my door behind me and go downstairs unchaining my bike.. I bike about 25 minutes and arrive at the club. I decide to chain my bike at a café that's like a block away. Just so it's not stolen, walking into the worker's entrance I get a few curious looks from other workers and guards. I go to my locker and personal safe. Grabbing a bag that's in my locker I put away all my underwear and clothes and anything I find value in keeping. Getting to my safe I take the money out and decide to put it in my underwear. My boss wouldn't go that far to get it, so it'll be fine.