Date Night

James' alarm went off.

"Love! Turn it off please!" Nadine whined, hugging him tightly. James grabbed his phone from the nightstand next to their new queen bed and shut off the alarm. It was 7am on Saturday morning.

    He tried to roll of the bed, but Nadine's tight grip kept him from getting up.

"Naddie, Sige na, We need to go to work." They were starting their job at the Studio for Arts, which held acting workshops, music studios, photography studios, etc.

"Anong oras na?" Nadine asked as she unwrapped her arms.

"7:15." said James. He quickly got up and turned the lights on before walked to the bathroom. Their bathroom had double everything, because knowing Nadine, she can not wait for the bathroom. That's why there is a bathroom in every room, and 5 for guests. All the bathrooms in the penthouse were like that since there were so many people living there.

     Nadine walked in looking blinded by the bright lights and began to brush her teeth. James got in his shower.
________________________________
"James, don't take so long this time. Alam mo we have to be there by 9:30." she spit out her toothpaste then washed her face after washing her toothbrush.

     After Nadine was finished in the bathroom, she went to her makeup room across from the bathroom and sat down at the vanity.

Should I call Jelly? Teka, he's in the Philippines! Jusko, what will I do without my team? Ay naku, we have to move back.

"James? Love?" she called as she walked into the bathroom again. He was turning the shower off as she entered.

"Ano?" He asked while grabbing the towel he hung on the shower door.

"Maaari naming ilipat pabalik sa Pilipinas?"

     James got out of the shower with a towel around his waist. "Bakit?" He walked into his closet and started to look for clothes. Nadine followed him, "Kasi, wouldn't life be better? Just like it was before, diba?"

     He was quiet for a moment. "I'll think about it. Let's go to work first, then after I have a surprise for you."

     She smiled. She already knew not to ask what the surprise was because he probably wouldn't tell her anyways. Funny memories came back to her mind and she started to giggle.
_______________________________________________

"Do you think the babies will be okay without us?" Nadine got worried. James replied, "Yes. Hurry or we'll be late." He grabbed her arm and started running up the stairs of the building to get to the fourth floor, where they were working that day, photography studio.

    "Hello, I'm Elizabeth, your new boss. James and Nadine, correct?" a black-haired woman walked up to the couple.

"I think she's Filipino." Nadine thought.

-- They nodded as she signalled them to follow her. They were led to an office with two desks, couch, and a kitchen.

     Elizabeth stood in the doorway while they looked around the room. "You guys will share this office. Your work hours are from 9am-6pm as discussed in your job interview. Two 30 minute breaks each day, whenever you want as long as we aren't busy. I hope you like this space, it has many things in the back closet to occupy yourself during your break such as books and probably some board games, and a place to make and keep your food, along with a place to rest. Though this is on the photography floor, you will be working in every studio in the building since you are well experienced. I will give you some time to settle in and explore, then get to work." she left the room, closing the door behind her.