In Love

6:30am...
___________
     *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

     All alarm clocks went off signalling that it was time to get ready for their tour of Athens. The three of them hit 'snooze' and fell back asleep.

8:30am...
___________
     *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

     Nadine sat up and grabbed her phone from her nightstand. Her lock screen said "October 17" "Caleb's birthday." She told herself.

"MOM! ONE HOUR TILL OUR TOUR! GET READY!" Kendall yelled.
----------------------------------------------
Call between Nadine,
James, & Caleb:

James: "Naddie?"

Nadine: "Hello. Can I speak to Caleb please?"

James: "Oh uh, sure."

Caleb: "Hey Mom! I'm 5!"

Nadine: "I know! You are growing up! I thought I told you that it wasn't allowed!" she joked.

Caleb giggled.

Nadine: "Listen Anak, i'm so sorry that I can't be with you on your birthday, but don't tell anyone yet, but you and your brothers are moving in with me. For the meantime, Lola My is going to take you to their house in Quezon."

Nadine didn't know she was on speaker phone. James could hear everything.

Caleb: "Okay po. Pero saan ka nakatira?"

Nadine: "You will find out soon. Your flight is next week, so pack your things. only bring your clothes, and important things that we cannot buy here. I will get you beds and everything. Lola will fly here with you guys."

Caleb: "O--"

Her husband cut in.

James: "Saan ka pagkuha ng mga ito?"

Nadine: "Uh, Okay Caleb! I hope you have a wonderful birthday. I love you!"
----------------------------------------------
She ended the call immediately and froze. He heard her.
----------------------------------------------
Call between
Myraquel &
Nadine:

Myraquel: "Hello Anak! Kumusta kayo diyan?"

Nadine: "Okay po. Ma, kailangan ko mong pumunta sa aking bahay at tulungan ang aking mga anak-impake kaagad. Huwag sabihin sa James kung nasaan ako."

Myraquel: "Sige. Aalis na ako."
---------------------------------------------- __________________________
_____________

The doorbell rang. James checked to see who it was through the small hole and opened the door.

"Nanay My! Great to see you!" He hugged his mother-in-law.

"Hello James! Kumusta ka?" she asked.

"Okay lang ako po. Ikaw?"

She replied, "Ako din. Anyways, Ako dito upang matulungan ang mga bata mag-empake ng kanilang mga bagay at dalhin ang mga ito sa bahay."

James frowned, "Oh.. Saan?"

Myraquel said, "Hindi sa tingin ko ako ay dapat na sabihin sa inyo."

"Nay, Hindi ka maaaring kumuha ng aking mga anak ang layo at hindi sabihin sa akin." he argued.

"Sige, Fine, kukunin ko na sabihin sa iyo." She hesitated, knowing that she broke her promise to her daughter, "Sila ay naglalagi sa Greece."

His heart started to beat. He didn't exactly know why, but it just did. "Oh... Where?"

"Uh, Malamang sa Athens."

"Siguro kaya kong pumunta doon?" he asked.

She replied, "Hindi ako sigurado kung iyon ay isang magandang ideya."

"Okay."
___________________________
     James took Nanay My to the twins' room where they were all playing.

"LOLA!" her three grandsons came running towards her for a hug. "Wow, ito ay talagang hitsura ng kanilang ama." she thought.

"Kumusta kayo? Oh at happy birthday Caleb! Talagang ikaw ay nakakakuha ng mas matanda!" their grandmother said.

"Thank you po, Lola! Bakita nandito ka?" Caleb asks.

"Kasi, Kailangan ko upang matulungan kang pack ang iyong bags mo. You are going to Greece in 3 days!"

Justin replied, "Ay Dad pagdating sa amin? Ito ay ang kanyang anibersaryo sa Nanay sa araw na iyon."

"Um..." Myraquel paused and looked into their eyes. She could tell that they want him there with them. "Siguro."

Everyone's eyes lit up; especially James.
__________________________________________
     Nadine and the girls followed a tour around Athens all day.

"Wow." she thought. "Ito ay kung saan ko nais na maging. Ito ay maganda talaga." The architecture, the kind people, the vibe, made her finally feel like she would be happy there. No, she didn't worry about having to take care of her kids on her own. They were very obedient children.

"Ninang! Come look at this!" Christina called; signalling Nadine into a store. She took her time walking inside, after all, she was carrying a child.

     When they entered, Kendall was already inside. The first thing Nadine saw when she walked in was a big sign that said, "Jadine" in cursive. The store was filled with everything from her career. She missed it. Being happy with her husband, and especially her job. She never really had the chance to work as much as she used to before she had children.
     Every single public 'Jadine' memory was in that store. There was one item that drew her attention; a digital picture frame that played a very special video. The video where she and James became public with their relationship years ago.

     Suddenly, she felt something wet on her feet. Her water broke.

"Kenny? Call your father. Let him know that the baby is coming a lot earlier than expected."
________________
Hello Readers!

I would just like to thank everyone who has kept reading up until this point in the story, and that plan to keep going. I would also like to thank everyone who has followed, and voted for my chapters. It really means a lot to know that you enjoy it. So if you have any thoughts about anything, just comment. If you have any storylines you would like to see in the story, let me know. This story wouldn't have been possible without the help of my friends, and a few ideas i've collected from reading fanfiction. Thanks!

-@ambautista10