If you don't...

One of the nurses that brought Nadine to her room earlier walked in, not paying attention to anything but writing on her clipboard. She hangs it on the edge of the bed and looks down at the floor to see James not moving. The woman immediately bends down to listen to his pulse, putting her ear onto his chest. No sign of a heartbeat.

She runs to the doorway and yells, "WE NEED A GUERNEY AND A CRASH CART STAT!" she runs back to James, kneels down, and says, "James, My name is Hanika and i'm gonna need you to stay with me. Don't give up just yet. You have a family that needs you."
A guy nurse comes in to help carry James onto the guerney and they took him to a room down the hall. As they were speed-walking, Kendall walks in their direction.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" She runs to her dad and holds his cold hand. "I'm here Dad. It's okay." There was an oxygen mask on him. She checked his pulse and was struggling to find one. "DO SOMETHING! HE DOESN'T HAVE A PULSE!" The guy nurse grabbed the paddles and rubbed them together, "CHARGE TO 300...CLEAR!!" everyone backed up *VRRRR*.

     They entered the room and placed James on the bed and attached an IV to him.
_________________________________________

     Christina asked, "So, how are you and Ninong James?"

Nadine teared up, "Well, my plan for now was to ignore him while he's here. I know he is going to stay here when the boys stay here so there isn't really anything I can do about it. I don't think things are really going to work out between us. Don't tell Kendall and her siblings, but I can't do this anymore."

Christina's jaw dropped at what Nadine meant.
________________________________________
     "He had a heart attack. It wasn't so serious, but it put him in a coma and we don't know if he will wake up. This may have been caused by foods he has been eating, or lack of sleep." Doctor Kenmore said; helping their family once again. Kendall stuttered, "D-D-D-Do you think he will live?"

"We don't know yet, sorry."

"Okay thank you." the doctor said as she left the room.

     Kendall went down to her mother's hospital room, she was finally awake, talking with Christina.

"How do you feel?" Christina asks.

"Well, mentally, and physically, not so good, but even so, i'm happy because of the new addition to our family." Nadine replies hoarsely.

Kendall knocks on the open door. "Hey Mom.. I need to tell you something."

"Ano? You know Kenny, I just gave birth so now isn't the right time to cause problems." she rubbed her temples.

"It's about Dad... He had a heart attack." she started to cry.

"WHAT? HOW? WHEN?" Nadine focused her attention.

She replied, "I overheard that he was found right next to your bed passed out on the floor. He's going through a coma and Doctor Kenmore doesn't know if he will ever wake up..."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Nadine yells without a struggle and cries. She continued, "He can't die, even if we aren't on good terms, he's still my James... Take me to him."
___________________________
     Christina followed Kendall to James while pushing Nadine and the baby in a wheelchair. They enter the room and Nadine starts to sob at the sight of him hooked up with many instruments. Christina brings her to his side.

"James, please... Gising ka na." Nadine's tears dropped onto his hand; the one that she was holding.

the heart rate monitor went off. *BEEEEEEEEEEEEP*
__________________
(I made myself sad while writing this!)

Will James make it through?...