I Do

Nadine and James woke up in their separate homes at 5:00 in the morning to get ready for the big day.
----------------------------------------------
James❤️💍
"Good morning :)
Today's the day!"

"I love you.."

"I love you more than
you'll ever know."

"Aww. Sorry,
I got to go
get ready!
See you soon!"
----------------------------------------------
Nadine's doorbell rang. She rushed down to go see who it was. She then saw her best friend, Yassi, and James' sister, Lauren, waiting for her to answer.
She opened the front door.
     "Hi Nadz! We brought your dress!" said Lauren while she pointed to the covered wedding gown, "We also have more makeup."
They entered her house and followed her up to her closet in which she has a light-up vanity. Nadine sits down and allows her friends to get her ready for her wedding.

While Yassi does her hair and Lauren does her makeup, she says, "I wonder how James is doing."
___________________________
Back at James' house
__________________
After texting his Soon-to-Be-Wife,
James has his brothers, Tom and Jack, to his house for company.

"Hey bro! Are you excited?" His younger brother, Jack asks.
"Of course." he smiled.
James goes into his room and looks on the chair he put his suit on, but the chair has nothing but papers on it.
"Oh no, WHERE'S MY SUIT?" He panicked. He went to look in his closet.
"Did you check everywhere?" Tom asks.
"YES! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ON THAT CHAIR!" he pointed at the chair with the papers.
"It's okay, we can buy another suit, We'll be back in 30." His older brother tells him.
James replied, "No, you don't understand! Nadine loves that one!"
"We're still going to get you one, what else will you wear to your wedding?" His brothers left his house.

James quickly called Nadine.
----------------------------
<Nadine> - "Hello? How is everything over there? Are Tom and Jack already there?"

<James> - "Hey, About Tom and Jack, they went to go get me another suit..."

<Nadine> - "Why? What happened to your other one?"

<James> - "It just disappeared! I put it on my chair this morning, came back upstairs with the boys and it wasn't there! Are you mad?"

<Nadine> - "Of course not. I don't care what you wear, as long as I get to marry you." she laughs.

<James> - "Okay. Love you."

<Nadine> - "Love you too. Bye."
----------------------------------------------
30 minutes later, Tom and Jack come back to James' house and gives him the suit. The three brothers then get themselves ready.
___________________________
At the church, everything is set up, and all the family and close friends walk up the aisle and into the pews along with the other guests. James and Bret, his best man wait for the bride to enter.

Lauren, Yassi, and Nadine wait behind the church doors while Nadine's little sister, Naomi drops the flower petals on the floor before she comes in.
As soon as the bride entered the church, music started to play, and everyone rose to watch her walk down the aisle to her husband.

James watched Nadine come closer and closer to him. His eyes started to tear up. He was so excited to spend his entire life with her.

Once Nadine reached the altar, her and James grabbed hands.
The Priest then began, "We are gathered here today to celebrate Mr. Robert James Reid, and Ms. Nadine Alexis Lustre in holy matrimony. If anyone would like to object, please stand forward and confess." No one stood up, and the couple smiled.
The Priest continued,"Do you, James, take Nadine to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
"I do." He replied.
Then the man asked, "Do you, Nadine, take James to be your husband?"
She paused and said,"Yes... I Don't know!" Nadine ran out of the church and into her car. Yassi and Lauren ran after her.