Your First Kiss: Part 3

WARNING: LANGUAGE

Barry:

You were over at the grump space as a guest on grumpcade with Barry and Ross. You three were playing some game that you didn't know the name of. But what you did know, is that it was hilarious.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!" Tears fill Ross's eyes as he laughs his ass off. You're on the floor wheezing, while Barry just shakes his head in his hands. The screen was spasming and glitching  out. You breathe in deeply for air and get back on the couch and wipe your tears away. About 10 minutes later they end the episode.

"Holy shit that was a blast...I'm gonna go use the restroom before I pee myself" Ross jokes then walks away. You start to get up but Barry grabs your wrist.

"(Y/n), can I talk to you?" Barry's face gets red. You slowly nod and sit.

"What's up?" You're nervous. Barry seems nervous too.

"Well, um-" he clears his throat, "watching you today mad me realize something..." He looks at his hands, "I'm in love with you...your laughing made me realize this. Just seeing you so happy made me happy and" you cut him off with a kiss. He's shocked at first but gives in. His arms wrap around your head, and you start smiling.

"Hey Barry, could uOOHHHHH JEEZ!" Ross squeals. You pull away laughing, while Barry looks pissed.

"GODDAMN IT ROSS!!!" Barry exclaims. You laugh, Ross laughs, then eventually Barry laughs...

There's all of the first kisses!!! Hope you enjoyed them