When you babysit with him

Arin:

You babysit your two year old niece. Arin notices that you and her have a special connection and takes pictures of the two of you and puts them on twitter. He also spends time with her and grows attached. When you try to read to her, she starts whining because she wants arin to read to her. When its feeding time, arin feeds her. Just seeing the two of them makes you all in love with arin even more. When you two leave, your niece doesn't want Arin to leave.

Danny:

You babysit this woman's 4 children (two 3 year old twins[M], a 1 year old[F], and a 4 year old[M]) The children are a bit fussy since they all are so young. When you start getting stressed out, danny takes over and occupies the kids while you hide in the bathroom. When you hide, you eat some red vines (licorice) so they don't beg. When the kids all calm down and get sleepy, along with you, danny let's you sleep on his lap.

Barry:

You babysit your bff's 7 year old daughter. You and the little girl do makeovers on each other. Barry voluntarily gets a makeover also. You and Barry treat the daughter as if she was your own. The girl is very well behaved. When it gets late, all three of you watch a movie. The girl sits between you and Barry as if she was your daughter. Halfway through the movie, she falls asleep. Barry carries her upstair to her room and tucks her in.

This page just warms my heart <3