Awkward Encounter

Akiza's POV

I see Sasori look up and lock eyes with me and after a few mins he says to me "You can come in.." I notice that I'm still standing in the door way so I walk to the bed and sit down as Sasori stops starring and fiddles with his miniature puppets. A few mins pass and I ask Sasori a question, "Is that all you do??" Sasori stops what he's doing and looks at me which involves turning his body in his chair. "No, not always....why?" AKI"just um wondering...." I quickly look away. Sasori keeps staring as I'm looking away after a few mins of him staring me down and my cheeks getting red I say "why are you staring perv!"

Sasori "I'm not you just have something on your face." he stands up and comes towards me as I scoot away the closer he gets then he says "Stop moving idiot," I say back "no get back perv!" I keep scooting and at this point, he's on the bed with me and I knock my back into the wall and put my face into my shoulder as he comes closer. "You act like I'm a monster or something I'm harmless I swear." I open my eyes and look at him as he's right in front of me and I screech a little and he just sighs and backs off a bit "look I'm not trying to hurt you, I'm, just trying to get a piece of food off your nose." AKI "Your not?" Sasori "No I'm not." AKI "Alright fine"

I keep my eyes closed as I turn my head to him and I feel a flick to my nose and I open my eyes and cover my face from the nose down. "OWWW" Sasori "Did I do it too hard?" AKI "YES!" Sasori chuckles and comes closer and I lash out and kick him in the chest but he doesn't move and comes closer and I punch him and kick him but he won't back off and finally I guess he was tired of me kicking and punching so he locks my legs and arms down and tells me to calm down. "how am i supposed to calm down and how are you ok after my kicks and punches??"

Sasori "you really think a weakling like you with out jutsu can hurt any Akatsuki member... your really full of yourself aren't you?" AKI "NO I'm not full of myself!!" Sasori chuckles and comes closer to my face as I turn my face away and closed my eyes. Sasori then grabs my face after switching one of my wrists to his other hand so he can do so and I feel something warm on my lips and I open my eyes to see him kissing me with his eyes open and stares into mine.

I immediately start kicking but it does nothing as he keeps kissing me and moves his hand down my back along my spine as it sends shivers down my body and then moves his hand to my hips and up my side over my shoulder and over my collar bone and to my breast. AKI "what hey what the hell!!" he just kisses me harder and massages my breast as I try and kick but it does nothing... why does it not do anything?? he stops suddenly and backs off quickly and returns to his desk as I just lay there thinking 'why what the hell is he, why even do that to me?'

I sit up and stare at the back of his head and he turns his head probably feeling me staring at him and says this "If you can't defend yourself properly any man could take you even Deidara." I look at him for a moment and let his words sink in then once I realize what he had said I immediately go red in the face and yell "WHAT THE FUCKING HELL STATEMENT IS THAT!!" he looks at me with a smirk and laughs a little..... I've never heard him laugh like that...... What is his motive? what kind of situation have I gotten myself into? and what will happen if I just stay here?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so That was the update and hope you liked it! and comment what you think the answers to Akizas questions are! I might use the best ones for the next chapter!! well Akiza o- ITACHI

HEEEYYYY WHAT ABOUT MEEEEEEEEEE!!! OH SHUT UP ITACHI AND STOP INTERRUPTING ME!! *kicks him back into his room and locks the door* well guys Akizas out! <3