The Story

~~~Time laps~~~ 2 hours later
No ones POV

Akiza is still as Diedara leeps off the clay bird when they arrive at the Akastuki hideout. Diedara says to Sasori before he gets off the clay bird. "Can you pick her up?" Sasori says back "fine.." Diedara "Just take her to your room while I talk to the leader ok un?" Sasori says back "fine..." Sasori picks up Akiza bridal style and carrys her to his room and puts her on the bed and sits in his chair and starts fiddleing with his little replicas and waits for Diedara to get back.

Sasori's POV

*Danm diedaras neice is hot..... Why am I thinking like a stupid idiot* I get up from my chair and go and stand next to the bed where I Akiza lays. I bend down nd stroke her cheek gently and lightly not to wake her. *Wow her skin is so soft and smooth* I run my fingers through her hair lightly. *such soft silky hair.* I go back to my seat at my desk and stare at her sleeping face. (Perv)

No ones POV

Diedara walks in slowly shutting the door as quietly as possible. "Soooooo Pain said she can become a member but we dont have another room available but seeing as how you dont sleep much I was hopeing you could take her instead of me Un." Sasori finally reverts his gaze from Akizas sleeping face to Diedaras and gets up out of his chair and says to the blonde "Fine, But you owe me."

Diedara walks over past Sasori to Akiza and sits next to her sleeping siluete and looks at her sleeping face as Sasori speaks while walking to stand next to the bed where the blonde sat. "Wow you act more like an adult around her. What does this woman mean to you Diedara?" Diedara answers while strokeing Akizas hair like shes a child in need of convert. "Im her only family she has right now Un. I am her guardian now, I have to act alittle like an adult." Sasori leans on the wall and says.

"Hm..... Whats her story then?" Diedara speaks in a more serous tone as he talks about Akizas past "Her mother, my elder sister, was an accomplished ninja but after she left from the stone village to the sand village she never come back. She had fallen in love with a sand ninja and stayed with him, they had a child, then left with the child after the man died. She relocated to the Hidden leaf village and stayed there till she died. She died when Akiza was 13. Akiza went on and became a very acomplished ninja, being apart of the Anbu and also serving the Hokage directly. After she was 23 she traveled by herself and became a well known ninja named "The Unknown Senin". And then she contacted me Un. I dont know why but she wanted to see me Un."

Sasori chuckles slightly and says in a deep tone "The Unknown Senin huh. Is she really at the level of a senin?" Diedara says with a curious face "I dont know but I plan to find out Un. Will you help me?" Sasori says with satisfaction "sure but you will owe me double time" Diedara says while waving his hand at Sasori while standing up "yeah, yeah Un."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Soooooo dats it hope u liked it!! Comment and vote pls!!! <3