The Dinner and Greetings

Akizas POV

We walk to the dining hall and once we open the door I see some new faces.  I sit next to my uncle Diedara and Itachi sits on the other side as i see my uncle death staring at him as i then notice Pein standing up in his seat which is at the end of the table  and starts to speak "We have a new member. Akiza Udahara she is Diedaras neice but is older than diedara." He ushers me to stand up and I do so. Pain starts to talk again "If you would like to know more you may ask her later." He ushers me to sit back down and i do so again and he speaks again "You may all eat now." He sits back down and everyone starts to eat and greet. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~30mins later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was pretty much drunk now. I met Tobi, Kisame, Hidan and Kakuzu. Hidan loves Jashin like father did, Kakuzu is very quiet, Tobi acts like a little child yet he looks like hes in his 30s granted he never takes off his mask, and Kisame looks like a fish and has a huge sword. At the moment Tobi is running around the like a untrained toddler and Konan is all over Pain, Hidan's screaming something about Jashin to Kakuzu, Itachi keeps trying to come onto me while my uncle is no help cause hes litterally walking around shitting everywhere and Kisame is chopping up the furniture While Kakuzu is just chill as hell.... I guess alcohol doesn't effect Kakuzu or does it?

 I have no idea what happened to Sasori though. I was told that he doesn't drink. I walk out of the dining hall and start walking toward Sasoris and Is room beacuse i got tired and bored of everyones antics. Hoping no one was in the room I walk in and to my not so suprize but still a suprize Sasori is sitting at his desk fiddling with his puppets as he looks up and locks eyes with me as i walk into the room not knowing what would happen next.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heeeyyyyyy well ive updated again!! ive been thinking should i do smut next or a fight to end all fights????? idk tell me what you would want next in the commentsssssssssss!!!!! Akiza ou- If you have a fight will i be in it??? -Itachi  whaaaaaaa itachi get out of here and let me end this update!!! *kicks him into his Akastuki hideout room and locks the door* Well Akiza out <3