The Fatefull Meeting

Third POV

Akiza is waiting for her uncle while sitting at the top of a tree.
"Danm why is he so fucking late. Danm young ass makin me wait."
She suddenly senses Diedara (her uncle) in the distance as well as seeong one of his clay birds. The clay bird was pretty huge as it gets closer to her as she hears a familiar voice scream.
"Hold your hand up!!" Akiza hold her hand up way ubove her head as its grabbed as the clay bird flys past were she once was sitting as shes flung onto the clay bird bumping into someones chest in the process. She looks up at the man she bumped into thats holding her pretty tight. The man has shaggy red hair and and almost pale purple eyes looking right into her bright blue orbs.

"And who might you be cuz your clearly not my uncle?" I hear a familiar UN and look to my right and see my uncle steering the clay bird. I look back at the man still holding me and say "You know you can let go now?" The Red Haired stranger let go at my question then sat down near the end of the bird staying completely silent as i walk over to my uncle and sit next to him.

I ask in a curious tone. "So whats the red heads story?" My uncle answers me with a quick answer "he is Sasori of the Red Sand." I say back in utter amazement "Really?" I look back behind me at Sasori but his back is all i can see. I look back at my uncle and say "Well I'm taking a nap now" i pull out a scroll and open it and a blanket and pillow come out and i lay down and say before i drift off to sleep "Wake me when we get there." My uncle just says "Un" and i let sleep finally take me after having no sleep for weeks.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
More coming soon just needed to update comment and vote please!!! <3