New Akastuki Member

Akiza's POV

I slowly wake up and slightly turn my head to look around at my surroundings. The room is old, worn out and crumbling. I see a chair and a person sitting in it faced the other way. Theres little peices of puppets all over the desk. I sit up and stretch my arms as i yawn.

The person in the chair starts to speak: "You will sleep in this room. You are also apart of the Akastuki. You now must see Pain, our leader, in the main hall for your things." I yawn loudly "Alrighty then wheres the main hall?" I say as i sit up and sling my legs over the side of the bed. The man gets up and stand by the open doorway. So its Sasori ive been talking to... "Down the hall, last room on the right, hes waiting there with Konan."

I get up and walk out the door and follow Sasori's directions. I go through the door and see a woman with short blue hair and a man in a huge chair that has spikey orange hair with thick black rods stuck in his face and who knows where else. So he must be a puppet or doll of some kind though he looks as though hes flesh. I walk up to them and stand 4 feet away from them.

The one with spikey orange hair with chakara bars speaks: "So you are Akiza Udahara. I am Pain the leader of the Akastuki. Konan will help you pick out a cloak and Akastuki Identifiaction." The blue haired one who is most likely Konan speaks: "Right this way." She turns around and waves for me to follow. We walk to 2 huge doors and she opens them and ushers me into the room.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Soooo theres an update been busy dont kill meeee Akiza out <3