The Old Friend

Prevoiusly

Akiza's POV

I walk to the fold up closet and take out one of the crop tops and leather pants and a choker with a ring. I put it all on quickly and start to walk to the door as i see a man leaning in the doorway.......

? "Its been a long time, Akiza" Hes wearing the Akastuki cloak, his jet black hair pulled back in a loose low ponytail and his bangs hanging long infront of his face. A "Who are you?" ? "So you've aready forgot about me then?" A "I know people by there eyes ... but I cant see yours.." He opens his eyes and stares at me dead on, his eyes are black as coal and have little to no spark or shine Ive only known one person with such lifeless eyes. A "I....Itachi??" I "So you do know people by there eyes then." A "Why would I lie? And It wasn't that long ago, I ran into you 3 months before now remember." I "Ah sorry. Lets go get food then?" He stands straightand holds out his hand to me, I see the lines that gow down his face wierdly and his smile.... it accually looks slightly genuine.... I walk right past his hand and say "I dont need an escort Itachi, Im a part of this organization now and have every part of this base mapped out in my head." Itachi snikkers lightly as he walks beside me and says "Well you always were the type to be head strong and not let others help you." I scoff in response as we both walk to the dining hall.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welllll theres another chaper... i know its short but at least i updated.. lol well anyway i hope you liked the --- Well tell them if your character has another love intrest ...... Itachi????? when did you???? Itachi- come onnn am i a love intrest or what? Me-OMG Itachi no just no Itachi- but *covers his mouth* well before he kills me Akiza out <3