Chapter 12

(Hey guys I know it's been forever since I last updated, I've had really bad writer's block, plus school, so I would love the support, and any suggestions would be great, I love you all! And again I am so sorry for this long awaited update! And keep in mind it's been awhile so I'm a little rusty. So please forgive, I love you all my little pastas!~)

~Rade's Point of view~

I laid there, in a new bed, in a new town. God this feels so strange, being in a new place. "Daddy!" I yelled out to him.

"What is it sweetheart?!" He called back, I could hear his loud footsteps approaching, they sounded like he was worried. "Is someone hurting you?!" He yelled, he came in, looking all messed up, and worried. I giggle and get up, to fix his hair that was in his face.

"I'm fine Daddy, I was just wondering if you wanted to play a game. Jeez, don't freak out over nothing." I said, giggling.

"Just the way you yelled, made me assume that someone was hurting you." Dad said, running his hand down my face, pulling me into a loving hug. I flinched as his hand went towards my face. "I just don't wanna lose you a second time, sweetie. I would love to play a game. What game did you have in mind?" He said, kissing my forehead.

"Hmm," I tapped my chin with my index finger indecisively. "I don't know. How about Halo 3? I will dominate!" I say, giggling, even though, honestly I've never played Halo3, heck I haven't played any of the Halo games.

"Sure, Honey. Why not?" He said, smiling.

((I'm so sorry that it's short, but I will try to make the next chapter longer, promise.))