Chapter 1:The Abuse

(Warning : there is a lot of violence and abuse in this chapter)

~Masquerade's POV~
I adjusted my mask, while I was sitting on my bed, singing along to my favorite song. My drunk father walked into my bedroom. He started yelling at me about how I didn't do my brothers' laundry.
"Dad, I did do it, I did yours too." I argued.
"You little bish, you don't talk to me like that..." he slurred. He grabbed me by my hair, yanked me up, and threw me to the ground as hard as he could.
He started kicking my stomach as hard as he could, but I couldn't feel it, he has beaten me so many times I can't feel pain now. I pretended to cry out in pain, he doesn't know about my condition, so yeah. The twins walked in, Tweedle-Dumb and Tweedle-Dumber, they started cheering him on. I mentally rolled my eyes. My father finished kicking me and he picked me up and threw me on the bed.
"Boys, hold her down" my father said drunkenly. They nodded, Brandon pinned my arms down, and Chad pinned my legs down. My father walked out of the room and slammed the door shut. I hearded him stomping to his room.
"Oh no, not the whip..." I whispered to myself.
"What was that you little bi-" Brandon started but was cut off by my father slamming the door open, holding the whip in his hand.
He raises his arm to the air. I squeeze my eyes shut, I sit there with my eye twitching insanely. I feel a gentle touch graze my back, I fake scream in pain. I felt something warm trickle down my back. I open my eyes and look back my father, viciously lashing my back as I continue to fake scream in pain. Fifty lashings later he calms down and walks out of the room. The twins let go and they walk out. I lay there slowly drifting off to sleep blissfully, knowing that I will be going to my happy dreams and that I will be going school tomorrow.