Chapter 6

(Um, we are at hospital, Rade is crying, the dream has really bad violence. There is hearts being ripped out)

~Jase's POV~
(Dream)
I'm in my true form, I guarantee if Rade could see me like this she's scream, run away, and never talk to me again, I was walking around in my boss' forest. When I see a girl standing there, she is crying, my human side says comfort her, but my wolf side says eat her....I'll approach as human but attack and eat her. 'Let's do this' I thought. I walk up to her as I transform. "Miss are you okay?" I ask, she just continues to cry. I smirk and pounce on to her. I dig my fingers in her scalp, and drag them down, ripping the skin, the blood runs down my claws. She isn't crying anymore, neither is she screaming in pain...I dug my claws into her back, then I reach around and tear open her chest, I then ripped out her heart. She fell forward, her blood was in a pool. I smiled, I turned her over to who she was. My eyes widen in horror as I realised that I just killed Rade. I break down crying. "That's why she wasn't crying out in pain" I said out loud. "Oh god, I just killed the woman I...like...no...love! I'm such an idiot!" I scolded myself. But all of a sudden it went white.

I wake up, look around, and I see Rade crying on my side. I continue to look around to see that I'm in a hospital room. I gently put my hand on Rade's head, trying to comfort her.

~Masquerade's POV~
I feel a hand gently touch my head as I'm crying. I look up to see Jase, awake, "he's finally awake" I mumble to myself. I stand up, and look at him in awe. "J-Jase?" I say, barely able talk correctly.
"Hey girlie," I hug him carefully, not to touch his ribs. "Why are you being so careful?" He asks, chuckling.
"Because you have a cracked rib...I need to be careful."
"You don't need to be careful with me." He says, now full on laughing.
"How long have I been in here?" He asks, after his fit of laughs.
"72 hours" I frowned after saying this.
"I'm glad your awake" I smile slightly. He just smiled and stared at me. "What, is there something on my face?" I asked, raising my eyebrow even though he can't see it.
"Yeah" I rolled eyes.
"I meant-"
"Let me get it for you." He leaned forward, I just sat there still as could be, he brought his hand to my cheek. He brought me closer to him, he slipped his fingers under my mask.
"J-Jase what are you doing?" I ask hesitantly. He slowly lifts my mask off my face, I squeeze my eyes shut before he pulls it all the way off. I could feel him breathing on my face. "J-Jase..."
"What are you hiding from me?" He asks. I feel around for my mask as I could feel him coming closer to my face. Our noses are now touching, I find my mask, I lean back and put on my mask.
"J-Jase were you going to k-kiss me?"
"Maybe I was..." He says blushing. I smile from underneath my mask and stare at him, I lift it high enough for my lips to be exposed. I lean forward and kiss his stubbled cheek. He stares at me in awe, his mouth hanging open. I pull my mask back down.
"Close your mouth, unless you want flies for supper." I saying giggling, ever since that incident, I've been seeing Jase as a werewolf every once in a while, but I don't care.
"Oh, u-um," he chuckles nervously, cutting into my thoughts. I just laugh at how he is lacking to function.
"W-what's so funny?" He asks blushing.
"Nothing, forget it." I hug him.
"When can we get out of here?" He asks sounding a bit impatient.
"Um, as soon as the doctor comes into check on how you progressed. He was saying you wouldn't wake up before...well tomorrow." I sniffle.
"Well he was wrong." Jase responded.
"I'm glad he was." I laugh softly. He smiled and nodded.
"I'll go get the doctor, and tell him your awake." I said, laughing softly.
"Okay, love" I blushed as he called me love.
I wave and walk out the door, I bump into a guy as I'm walking down the hallway "Yo, watch it la-...gorgeous lady, could you please watch where you going, you kinda bumped into me." He says, I turn towards him and apologize quietly. I look over him I was kinda shocked at first to see this guy but I smirked under my mask. This guy was the Jeff the killer, him and his carved smile, his never blinking eyes, his snow white skin, and his messy black charcoal hair. My thoughts were interrupted by him snapping in my face.
"Yo, earth to sexy lady," he says.
"S-sorry, I kinda zoned out" I apologized quietly.
"I noticed, um what you doing later tonight?," He asks.
"That is none of your concern." I say and walk away to get the doctor.
I found the doctor and dragged him back to Jase's room. I clenched Jase's jacket tighter around me as I see Jeff standing over a sleeping Jase. Jeff look over at us, he glanced over me- No my chest, he smirked and walked over to me and grabbed me by the shoulders, him towering over me by at least a foot and two inches. "He was awake I swear." I say to the doctor, ignoring Jeff.
"He was, he just fell asleep." Jeff backed me up. I glared at Jeff, the doctor nods and walks over to Jase. Jeff makes me face toward him. "So about tonight..." he starts.
"I'm not going anywhere with you." I say, he brings me closer to him, wraps his arms around my waist, and slowly brings his face closer to my masked face. I put my hand on his face and push him away from me. "Ew, gross...you are not allowed to kiss me, pervert," I pushed him out of my face and walked toward the doctor and Jase. I look lovingly at Jase as he was sleeping.
"Are you two a couple?" The doctor asks, I blush at the thought.
"No, me and him are just really close friends," I explain.
"Oh alright, so have you two ever been a cou-" the doctor started but was cut off.
"No, me and her weren't a couple, we only met a couple of days ago." Jase cut in, I smiled.
"Hey Jase." I said calmly.
"Hey, how's my favorite girl doing?" He asks.
"Who is your favorite girl?" I ask innocently.
"You silly, how are you doing?" He chuckles softly.
"Oh, I could be better, if your friend Jeff here haven't had tried to kiss me..." I glare a Jeff, he shivers coldly.
"How the hell do you know my name?" Jeff burster out, getting my face.
I laugh softly under my breath "It just your ugly face," Jeff glares at me, and I put my hand up in defense.
Jase laughs, Jeff gives him a death stare and I punch Jeff in the arm as hard as I could. "Ow! You little-" he wraps his hands around my throat, when the doctor clears his throat. Jeff looks at him and let's go of my neck. I drop to the floor trying to catch my breath, coughing and breathing heavily.
"Fudge you Jeff" I say coughing and panting in between words. Jase gives Jeff the 'I'm gonna kill you if you touch her ever again' look. I stand up slowly and out of nowhere slapped Jeff upside the head. "Jack donkey!" I yelled at Jeff.
Jeff looks at me funny "You mean Jack a-"
"I know, I just don't like cursing" I cut him off, not wanting to hear another curse word.
"Why? What's wrong with cursing?" He asks in a suddenly husky voice.
"Creepy....but that is none of your concern Mr. Sailor-mouth" I growl at him. He stares down at me, probably because I'm a good foot shorter than him. I point a certain two fingers in the air and walk towards Jase. He sits up smiling at me, I stand next to him smiling from beneath my mask. He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me on to his bed. "Jase, what are you doing?!?!?!" I scream, but he just laughs and hugs me. I sit there, take my mask off, keeping my eyes shut, and fake pout.
"Stop pouting, your just making yourself even more adorable." Jase laughs. I blush and put my hand on his face.
He licks my hand and I pull my hand away "Ew, Jase!!!" I wipe my hand on him. He just laughs, his gorgeous laugh, his gorgeous smile, his gorgeous everything (keep your mind out of the gutter). I was drawn from my thoughts by Jase waving his hand in front of my face. "S-sorry I was thinking..."
"It's fine." He hugs me and nuzzles his face in my neck. I blush profusely and put my mask back on, "J-Jase, W-what are y-you d-doing?," I stutter out.
"Watching you react adorably," He chuckles softly.
"Sh-shut up," I blush profusely underneath my mask. He and Jeff laugh, I try get up but Jase pulls me back down.
"Where do you think your going?" He asks.
"Does it matter?" I ask him.
"Yes, you are my best girlie friend, you need to be protected." He says pulling me closer. I unhooked his arm from around me and walked outside.
My hand is in my bag searching for that certain thing I was looking for. The wind blew harshly on my legs. I shivered, wrapping Jase's jacket tighter around me. "Where is it?!?!" I yell in frustration.
"What are you looking for?" A mysterious voice said, it making me jump. I turn to see where the voice came from. The voice came from the masked guy in my calculus class.
"Oh nothing, forget it, why are you here at the hospital?"
"Oh, um, my brother is here, you?," He responds.
"Oh um I'm here because my friend is hurt," I answered back.
"Oh, cool, well I'm Timothy, but you can call me Tim" he introduced himself, then it donned on me this guy was Masky.
"So Rade how old are you?," He asks me.
"How old are you?," I turn the question towards him.
"I'm- wait, answer my question, nice try though," He says laughing.
"I'm *mumble*," I mumble under my breath.
"What was that?" He says chuckling softly.
"Twelve" I say quietly.
"Twelve, what?" He says pushing the subject.
"I'm twelve years old!," I said loudly.
"Your twelve, pfft yeah right, but seriously," he says laughing his but off.
"I'm twelve," I say.
"No your not, unless you are..." He looks me up and down. "What were you looking for?," He asks me.
"Nothing, forget it." I say, mumbling slightly.
"Okay" he shrugs and walks away.
I look out to the forest to see a figure, I blink and it disappears. I sigh and exclaim happily as I find my knife. I rolled up the jacket sleeve and begin to let the blade dance gracefully across my skin, making the design of a rose. I got out a needle and some thread. I stitched my new design up. I whipped away the access blood and pull the sleeve down. I begin to walk back Jase's room. He looks at me and smiles.