Chapter 2

(Warning: there is sad moments in this chapter)
~ Masquerade's POV~
(Nightmare)
I was sitting in a car, I looked to be about 6. I looked at the lady who was driving the car, she was very beautiful, she had red-ish brown hair, like mine, she had pretty blue eyes ,and she was wearing a pink and red Sun dress. I look to the right. I then see a man with purple hair up in a small messy ponytail, purple eyes, and he was wearing a purple security outfit with a badge and "Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria" stitched on to it. I looked down, I was wearing a purple and baby blue dress with little flats.
I reach up and feel my face, my mask wasn't there, I search around frantically for my mask, but I was stopped in my tracks when I heard "Watcha' ya lookin' for darlin'." It was a sweet and feminine voice.
I look up and the words "Oh nothin' mama" forced out of my mouth. I sounded young.
"Oh, Ruby, she is just being silly" cued in a deep and cheerful voice.
They both giggle and it becomes silent as we drove.
A few minutes later I blurt out "I wuv you guys, your the best mommy and daddy in the world"
"Aww, we love you too Ak-AH!!!!!" The lady screams as the car flips over and glass goes everywhere.
Glass goes into my face, the woman is limp and the man climbs out of the car calls the ambulance service and runs off crying. My eyes slowly begin to close as the ambulance sirens came closer and closer, then it becomes as black as night.
(Real life)
I woke up in a cold sweat, breathing heavily, I curse under my breath, and fix the strap on my tank top. I look over at my clock and it was 3:52 in the morning, I squeeze my pillow and lay down.
I look up at the ceiling "What was that about, why did I call them mom and dad, my dad is a drunk, my mom was murdered by the drunk." I ask myself quietly. Many questions raced through my head.
Before I knew it was 5:00 A.m., time to get ready for school...