36

[edited]

Juliet's POV

"Millard!" I said quickly.

"Again, why is there baby?" He said, his head bopping up and down while he talked.

"Um..." Horace trailed off, then ran out the door.

"Jee, thanks," I muttered.

Then I turned to Millard.

"Please don't tell anyone," I said.

"I won't, but I want to know everything." He said sitting on Emma's bed.

-

I told him how I found the baby in Enoch's room, and how Horace and I thought it could be Enoch.

"Can I see him?" He asked. I nodded and picked up the baby who was sleeping on my bed and handed him carefully to Millard.

"He does look like Enoch, and I haven't seen Enoch at all today." He said, handing me back baby 'Enoch'.

"That's what I'm thinking, but we have to change him back before Miss Peregrine finds out," I said.

"What time is it?" He asked. I looked at my watch.

"2:30. We have three hours before supper." I said.

"I think I know people who can help." He said and ran downstairs. A few minutes later, he came back with Hugh and Fiona.

"Now what?" I asked.

"Hugh and Fiona know the way to the village 'witch'. She lives a little further from the village, but they can show you. Maybe she can fix Enoch." He explained.

"Worth a shot," I said and picked up the baby Enoch.

"Let's go," Fiona said.

"On the way, can you explain what happened?" Hugh added. I nodded and ran out the door.

-

"So that's basically it," I said, as we walked through the forest. I led the way.

After a few seconds of silence, I turned around, only to find myself alone.

"Hugh? Fiona?"

Then I heard screaming...

***
Dundundun
Pls vote!!
-Cali
***