"Elsa, do you trust me?" He said in a low whisper.

"Yes," I said under my breath trying to control my beating heart.

"Then you should know that I wouldn't let anything happen to you. Are you ready?" his eyebrows came together in concern.

I looked at the portal, I wasn't ready, but if Jack was right next to me, I knew I could do it. I looked at Jack, tightening my hand around his.

"I can do it, only when you're here."

He gave me a smile, "That's my girl."

Then we walked through the portal. All I saw were lights swirling around me and Jack, I was still walking but there was no floor. I still felt Jack's hand wrapped around mine, in one minute I was in the North Pole, the next I'm by the pond I saw in the snowglobe.

"Jack!" A boy with brown hair and brown eyes yelled while running towards us. The other kids followed behind him, Jack let go of my hand and knelt down to catch the boy in his hands. Jack wrapped his arms around the boy, embracing him in a hug, the other kids stopped and looked at me looking at Jack and the young boy. Jack released the boy from his grasp and the boy stepped back and smiled at Jack.

"Hi Jamie, long time no see," Jack said standing up. So that's Jamie.

"Well, that's what happen when you don't come and visit," Jamie said trying to act cocky, but I could tell he was a good kid. His eyes glanced at me and then they were back on Jack.

"Hey Jack, who's your friend?" Jamie said giving me a smile.

"Jamie, this is Elsa, the new guardian."

"New guardian! When did this happen!"

"Yesterday," I said giggling from Jamie's shock in his voice, he was so cute.

"What can you do Elsa?" Jamie asked with the other kids coming over with smiles on their face.

"Well..." I put my hands together, all the kids stared at me with excitement and confusion. I winked and I let my hands open, swirls of snow and snowflakes came out of my hands and they soon disappeared under the hot rays of the sun.

"You have the same power as Jack!" a girl with short black hair and pink clothes said.

"Yep," I said putting my hands down.

Time passed and the next thing I knew me, Jack were playing with all the kids. I was able to find out all their names, but my favorite kid was Jamie. At first all the others had to get use to me, to the new guardian, but Jamie was the one who let me in with open arms. He always wore a smile on his face, always had a special brightness in his eyes, and a big heart. His heart has so much love and hope, it was no wonder he was the one, the one who kept believing and saved the guardians and the one who made Jack be seen. I watched as Jack and Jamie played, as I sat on a blanket in the grass. Jamie could have been Jack's little brother, they were both filled with energy and joy, it was always fun to watch them.

The sunset soon came and the kids had to leave before it was getting dark. All of them said goodbye to me and Jack as they walked back to their homes, but Jamie was the only one who gave me a hug and he can wait to see me again. As I watch Jamie walked down the hill and off to the distance, I could Jack walking towards me.

"You were right," I said my eyes still following Jamie.

"Right, about what?" Jack asked standing right next to me.

"About Jamie, he's my favorite of all the children," I said looking at him.

"Come on," Jack said grabbing my hand.

"Were are we going?" I asked following him, my hand tingling from his touch.

"You'll see."

Jack walked me deeper and deeper into the park and it was getting darker and darker. The sun was falling and the moon was rising. I was wondering where we were going and why, but then I finally got my answer. In the middle of the grassy area that laid out before me was a wooden stage with a canopy made out of white wood over it and around the edge of the stage was a white gate. The canopy had white Christmas lights all wrapped and over it making look like it sparkled in the pitch black night. In the corner of the stage a could see a set of instruments in the corner lying on their stands and that's when I figured out what it was, it was a dance floor.

"Come on," Jack said tugging at me and I followed.

We walked down to the stage, making it look brighter and brighter the closer we got to it. Jack opened the gate and pulled me in, letting go of my hand to close the white gate behind him. The wood floor was polished and clean, the lights sparkled off of it. Jack put his staff down in the corner of the stage leaning it up the canopies pillar, I looked at him and crossed my arms.

"What?" He said looking at me with a smile on his face.

"What are we doing here?"

"Patience Elsa, patience."

He lifted his hands towards the instruments and a cold wind started to blow, surrounding the instruments. The instruments started to hover above the ground and into the air and the next thing I knew, the flute, the violin, cello, and trumpet were playing a upbeat tune. I looked at Jack with amazement, he smiled and held out his hand towards me.

"May I have this dance?"

I looked at his hand and I looked at him, I took a step back and wrapped my arms around myself, my eyebrows came together in concern. His face showed worry and confusion at the same time.

"I-I've never danced before." I said looking away.

"Well, there's always a time to learn," he said, I could hear his foot steps get closer and closer and before a knew it he was right in front of me. He grabbed my chin between his pointer finger and thumb and he held it up so he could look right in my eyes. If he were any closer our lips would be able to touch, my heart pounded as he unfolded my arms from my body. His hand caressed my right hand and his thumb slowly stroked it, sending chills down my spine. Then he placed my hand on his shoulder as her grabbed my hand and held it in his hand, putting his free hand on my waist. Chills were invading my body everywhere he touched me and we started to dance. My eyes were locked on his, those deep blue eyes stared into my soul, and I loved those eyes, I didn't want those eyes off of me. The more we dance, the closer and closer we were getting and then we stop and everything was still. My body was pressed against Jack's, the tips of our noses were touching, my heart was pounding at a million miles.

"Elsa," he whispered seductively.

"Jack I-"

"Shh," he said moving his face closer to mine.

His arms wrapped around me, my hands laid on his chest. Our eyes were locked on each other, then he looked at my lips and his face got closer to mine. My heart was pounding, my grip tighten on his shirt as he tilt his head getting his lips closer and closer to mine. His eyes closed and so did mine as he got closer and closer to kiss me, my heart was pounding in my head and making my body starting to heat up.

His lips barely brushed against mine, then everything went dark and the violin played a tone that sound like a eary scream.

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys, Jordananime here.

I'm sorry it took so long to bring you this storm (update) and I'm sorry it's so short, but the next one will be better and longer, I promise.

I had so much homework so I couldn't write this in time, hope you forgive me. :)

Read, follow, vote, leave comments and I'll see you when the next Storm hits!