The girls agreed and they left.  Hiten and Aditi hailed a cab, while Aman and Priya took Aman’s limo.   Priya was exhausted even though all she had done was stand beside Aman for a couple hours and ate dinner.  Aman was being normal around her again, but she noticed he wasn’t being as sweet as he was when Payal was around.  She thought back to the date he’d taken her on and wished she could go back to that moment.  

They arrived at Aman’s mansion, and Priya went upstairs right away.  She wanted to take a long, hot shower and go straight to bed.   She stepped into her bedroom and turned on the lights.  An involuntary gasp escaped her mouth as she laid eyes on the the candles and flowers that adorned her room.  She noticed a fancy box of chocolate sitting on her bed.  It was a wonderful surprise! Just when she thought Aman was becoming distant, he gives her a sweet surprise.  

“Aman,” she said when she saw him in hallway on his way to his bedroom.  He walked to her.

“Thank  you for this.” She said pointing into her room.

Aman looked inside and was surprised himself.  He had forgotten he’d made all of these arrangements soon after he’d cheated on Priya.  Hiten told him he needed to treat Priya in the best way possible.  Aman intended to treat Priya like a queen.  

“You deserve it.” Aman said.  He walked in to inspect the work his staff had done, quite impressed.  

Priya’s face beamed with a smile.  She silently wished that Aman would spend the night in this beautifully decorated room with her, but she knew that it would lead to a frustrating situation for both of them.  

“Goodnight, Priya.” Aman said.  He walked toward the door but stopped before leaving.  He turned back around and placed a gentle kiss on Priya’s cheek.  Priya held his hand and tugged him toward her.  She hesitated before wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him into a brief hug.  Aman was surprised by her sudden affection.  He hugged her back warmly, fighting the urge to kiss her.  He placed another kiss on her forehead and walked out of her room.  

The next day, Aman woke up early and instructed the chef to prepare Indian food for breakfast.  As much as he hated it, he knew Priya loved Indian food for breakfast.  Priya, dressed in a purple, long sleeved sari came downstairs a few minutes after the food was ready.  

“Surprise!” Aman exclaimed upon spotting her.

“Indian food...for breakfast? But you don’t like…” Priya said.

“I know, but you do.” Aman said, taking her hand and leading her to the dining table.  Maids began to serve them.  Priya was elated.  The chef had made all of Priya’s favorites.  She couldn’t believe how extremely sweet Aman had been ever since their argument.  

“Thank you.” Priya said after they were finished.  

“You have to stop thanking me for every little thing.” Aman replied.  

“But this was really sweet of you. I know you don’t like Indian food for breakfast, but you still had it just for me.” Priya said.  

“It was nothing, Priya. There’s a whole hell of a lot more I’d do for you.” Aman smiled.  “Anyways, I need to get going.  I’ll see you tonight.” Aman said.  He thought about giving Priya a goodbye kiss, but decided against it upon seeing all the maids and chefs lurking around.  He quickly pecked her the cheek and left.  

Priya felt elated by Aman’s attention.  He was being too nice, and she rather enjoyed it.  She’d received a call from Neha informing her that she was in the area and wanted to stop by.  Priya was more than happy to have her.  

“Hey, Priya! How are you?” Neha asked as she entered the mansion.  She plopped down on the large sofa in the living room.

“I’m fine, and you?” Priya replied.  

“I’m doing great! I rocked Nikhil’s world a few nights ago, and the presents have been non stop.” Neha laughed.  

“Aman has been really nice too. Maybe there’s something in the air that’s making husbands want to spoil their wives.” Priya replied.  

“Priya, let’s be real. We all know that we keep them happy, they’ll keep us happy.” Neha said.  

Priya blushed, knowing that she and Aman don’t have that kind of relationship.  

“Well,...I don’t think that’s why Aman is being so sweet.  We’ve never actually…” Priya trailed off.

Neha’s eyes widened in shock.

“Priya! You’re married and you haven’t satisfied your man yet?” Neha asked incredulously. “And he’s being really nice...something is fishy.” Neha said.

“What do you mean?” Priya asked.

“He’s done something wrong.  That’s why he’s being so nice.” Neha explained.  “Men aren’t nice for no reason.  Either they’re trying to get some or they’re making up for a mistake.”

“We had an argument. Maybe that’s why.” Priya reasoned.  

“Maybe.  What you need to do is keep him on his toes otherwise he’ll start looking elsewhere.” Neha said.

Priya looked at her with uncertainty.  

“Obviously you two had an arranged marriage. And you aren’t ready to take it further. That’s okay.  A little foreplay and some lingerie won’t hurt, you know.” Neha said bluntly.  

Priya looked at Neha, surprised by her bluntness.  She looked down unsurely, not wishing to continue with this kind of conversation.  

“Let’s see your lingerie stash, and we can plan a romantic night for Aman as a payment for acting so nice.” Neha suggested.  

“I don’t have any…” Priya replied.

Again, Neha looked at her wide eyed and in shock.  

“And Aman is okay with that?” Neha asked.  “So not the Aman I know.  Every married woman needs some sexy lingerie, Priya. It’s like a crime not to have any! We’re going shopping right now!” Neha decided.  

Aman feels so guilty. He was being SO sweet.  Look at that Tamana, getting jealous over Aman and Priya’s relationship. They’re married, honey. Get over it!  Hiten threw pasta at her husband though :P  

OMG! Priya is going to go lingerie shopping! Will she end up wearing something sexy for Aman? We’ll have to seeee!

Sorry for the late update. School is ridiculous!  

Comment and Vote! Do you think it’s time for Priya to be sexy for Aman?