A/N

thank you to everyone who read this book til the end.
i appreciate y'all for having the time to read this story.

this is to those who didn't get the ending,
at the end of the chapter, it clearly shows that it was jimin's pov and he said something about the scar on her left shoulder right? and remember chapter 2, it was stated there that miho is the twin on the left so yeah she was the one who got "extracted". :-)

and also, i want to let your imaginations run wild on what basically happened at the last three chapters. i guess these are the questions that you want to be answered: why did miho die and how did she die? was she murdered by jiho or did she fully surrender and willingly gave up her own life for her sister? if so, then why would she do that? was she guilty for being blessed with a lot of good things in her life unlike her sister? the answers to those questions are entirely up to you.

but personally, i like the murder theory better because lol i like seeing jiho as a psychotic bitch lmao. although the murder theory leaves a lot of unanswered questions because if she killed miho, how did she gain control over the other half and all that shit lol idk if that's possible, ok i'll stop now.

- sugu