Chapter Seventeen (End)

i slept for hours, i was now proud to be a werewolf we heal extremely fast, by the time i awoke i was completely healed and ready to go.

"Fang... watch the pups... i'll be home as soon as im done with James." i said with a snare starting to change. Fang looked at me sideways,

"but... what about me? i can help! i don't want you to go alone and... get hurt or something..." he trailed off. i half changed and walked over to him,

"i know Fang... but i need to do this alone...i have to do this alone its my destiny.. i love you" then i fully changed and sprinted off into the woods

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" James, i'm coming to get you... I would be scared as hell..." I mumbled to myself continuing to run. My feet smashed against the ground, my nose trying to pick up his scent.

Suddenly the strong smell of him hit me, Stronger then it should have been, I saw blood splatters all over, and then marks of a bear.

"NO! You're mine to kill!" I yelled to myself, running after the strong scent, I busted threw the trees, seeing James laying there, with a bloody gash in his leg, staring at a wild bear. My eyes darkened and I jumped at the bear, I landed onto it with a thunk, My nails digging into back and my teeth sinking into its neck. I pulled hard, yanked the bear side to side until his neck was shredded, blood coated my teeth. I let out a low growl at the bear.

"Oh god... Thanks so much!" I head James speak in a strange tongue. I turned, My growl growing louder.

"I wouldn't be thanking me..." I half changed and stared into his eyes. "I would be running!" I hissed, he screamed and tried to scramble up, I changed again, my flesh tearing as I started into his eyes.

“Dont.” He shouted, covering his head, I jumped towards him, he grasped his gun and shot me in the shoulder blade. I winced but keep coming towards him. I leaned over him, grasping the gun in my mouth, I threw it. It shattered into a million of pieces. I bet into his shoulder and threw him towards a tree, his back cracked and blood splattered from his mouth. My teeth sunk into his leg and I tore it. He scram and I growled at him, my teeth stained with his blood.

“Time to die.” I growled my jaw tearing at his throat. Gurgly screams escaped his lips, then he fell limp. Dead. I got up, proud.

I turned and ran back to Fang.

+++++++

“Time to leave Fang.”I looked at the kids. “You too Cooper and Cassie.” Fang smiled at me, holding the kids we ran off, leaving all that we knew behind. Time to start a new life.