Chapter Eleven

i awoke with Fangs warm body pressed against mine. i mumbled to myself and lifted my eyes lids. Fang was still asleep and i sifted and found we had multiple fur coats draped over us. i stood and very carefully took Lights when i removed it Fang shifted but stayed sleeping. i smiled and rapped it around me. then i realized we had no food, i smiled as i realized i could use it as an excuse to be alone and think. mostly about last night.

i smiled and turned into a wolf then i took off, i ran, the wind wiped my hair back. then the thoughts of last night came flooding back. i stumbled and righted myself. i didnt know what quite happened or how to explain it but somehow it felt right... like it was suposta happen, suddenly there was a white streak. i skid to a stop.

a fluffy white rabbit sprinted away from me. i smile and ran after it. after a few seconds i was at its heels. my strong mouth clamped its way around it. blood sprayed on my golden coat. i wiped my head around a few times and the rabbit stopped moving. i was happy and i trotted back to camp, only to stop once again.

this time it wasnt a streak but something brown with long horns trotting in front of me, obviously not realizing i was a dangerous predator. i dropped the rabbit with a quiet thunk then crouched into an attacking pose. then when it slowed to a stop do chomp at some Berry's i jumped and atatcked it.

this time the deer was a lot harder to kill. it keep moving and kicking at me. but finally it stayed limp. i then chomped my teeth down on its neck and dragged it to me and Fangs den.

when i arrived with the rabbit and deer Fang was just barley getting up. he rose from the sheets of animal skin and i changed into human. i walked over to him and raped my arms around his neck. he then leaned down and kissed me. i kissed him back after a few seconds of heaven he pulled away,

"i should get food..." he mumbled

"haha thats were your wrong..." i stopped letting him answer,

"what? so were not eating?" he looked confused.

"haha no! i went out and hunted!" i smiled broadly at him

"what?" he looked behind me and his eyes grew. "wow! thats a big one!" he exclaimed

"haha yep. thats why im the best at hunting!" i winked.

"and thats why i love you!" he grabbed me around the waist and swung me threw the air only to then place me on the ground and plant another kiss on my awaiting lips.

"so lets dig in..." i mumbled against his mouth.

"mmmm... in a sec..." he muttered back without moving his mouth. then his toung sliped into my mouth. finally he pulled away smiling,

"come on... lets eat!" he said grabbing my hand and waking me over to the carcass. we then both changed into wolves and dug in.