~When You Play Video Games Together~

Hiiii! This is dedicated to Whyworry2 !

Spoilers for: Life is Strange And Undertale.

Sally

"No! Screw everyone else. I'm saving Chloe!" Sally says fiercely, wiping away tears that had rolled down her cheek

As Sally clicks on the, Save Chloe, option you start crying.

"I m-mean.. I love Chloe and all... But what a-about Kate man?!" You wail, shaking Sally by her shoulders.

"Oh dude. I didn't even think about Kate!" Sally envelopes you in a hug, as you start mourning the loss of your video game generated friend, Kate.

You both watch, teary eyed, as Chloe and Max drive through the wreckage that was once Arcadia Bay.

As the credits roll, You and Sally look at each other.

"Time to see the different ending!" You both exclaim, Sally skipping past the subtitles and soft music, to the main menu where you will have to sit through Mr Jefferson's torture once again.

Jane the Killer

"No no no! Do backflips, they help you run faster." You say softly to Jane, whom was playing Ocarina of Time on Nintendo 64.

"That's so weird." Jane mutters, making Link backflip his way to Hyrule Castle.

"I know right. Just wait until you get Epona though. She's adorable."

"Who's Epona.?" Jane questions, looking at you.

Realising Jane hates spoilers, you quickly reply with, N-no one."

"Hmmm. Okay. Well, time to save that bitch Zelda again." Jane exclaims, back flipping her way to victory.

Clockwork

As you set up the PS2, Clockwork swings her legs back and forth, anxious about playing video games with you. An anime-like video game nonetheless.

"Alright! Persona 4 here we come to kick your ass!" You exclaim, flopping down next to Natalie on the couch happily, controller in hand.

"What do you want to name the guy?"

"Umm. He kinda looks like a Jay-zzzzzzz." Natalie giggles.

"Oh my god. You seriously remember me babbling about that when I was drunk?" You groan, running a hand through your hair.

"Well, you do love Kubz Scouts. So much that you mutter about him in your dreams." Natalie huffs, crossing her arms.

"Awe don't be jelly," You say, kissing her on the cheek. "Now here comes Jay-zzzzz to destroy the world! I mean save it."

Nina The Killer

"MIDORI GURINUUUUUUUUU." You yell, as you stab the annoying green haired girl in the neck.

"She won't be bothering YandereDev for quite awhile now." Nina giggles, watching you murder everyone on the rooftop except Oka.

"Why does everyone like Oka so much?"

"Because she's spooky, cute and quiet." You reply, watching Oka run away, promising not to tell anybody what she saw that day.

"I hate the pin down thing though. It makes it hard to kill people." You groan a you get pinned down by 4 social butterflies, having gone down to the courtyard to kill some more people.

"Time to switch!"

"Yeah yeah." You switch chairs with Nina and watch as she murders all of Akademi High in under 10 minuets.

"Where have you been hiding those skills?" You gasp in awe at the almost black atmosphere of the next day at school.

"Killers secret." Nina whispers, giggling.

Suicide Sadie

"Would you like to hear some snail facts?" Sadie says gently, in her best Toriel voice.

You press the space bar button so the text can go further, you pick the line of text that says, When can I go home?

"W-what do you mean? This is your home now."

"THIS IS SO HEARTBREAKING. LEAVE ME. LEAVE ME HERE WITH TORIEL." You yell, teary eyed.

"I know right. I wish we could stay with her." Sadie says, taking the computer and making her way downstairs, only to be stopped by Toriel.

As you follow Toriel down the purple halls, you both get even more emotional.

"If you want to leave, prove you're strong enough?!" Sadie says slightly breaking character from Toriel, not wanting to fight her.

"I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT TORIEL!" You both say, shoving the laptop back and forth between the two of you.

~

Hi! Hope you enjoyed this update.

Have a lovely day/night/afternoon everyone.

And feel free to comment how you felt about this update, and if there was any mistakes in it.

Bye!

~NekoGirlChan