~First Date~

Sally Williams

You were in your room getting ready for your's and Sally's first date, just thinking about it made you squeal with joy. You picked out a pale yellow sun dress, with a black cardigan and flats. You didn't know where you were going, but it didn't matter as long as you got to spend time with Sally.  *Knock Knock* . You quickly grabbed your yellow clutch purse and rushed to the front door to greet Sally. When you opened the door Sally was nervously fidgeting with her hands and muttering things to herself that you couldn't make out, you quickly took in her appearance she was wearing a white button up blouse and a black thigh length skirt with black stockings and flats. 'You look gorgeous Sally," You said complimenting her, dragging her out her nervous state."You look beautiful as well (Y/n),". You ended up going to the park where you first met running around and playing like little kids, ignoring the weird stares you received and having a great time. You even brought her back to your house to watch a movie and maybe even had a make-out session ;) .

Jane The Killer

"AHHHHHH!!!" You screamed in fear as the roller coaster went down a steep dip. Whilst Jane was laughing her ass of at your reaction, when the ride ended you stumbled out of the kart-thing-a-majig and puked while Jane was patting your back. "I'm sorry, do you want to go get some Cotton Candy?" she suggested still patting your back. You instantly brightened up at the idea and muttered a "yes' running of to find the closest cotton candy stall while dragging Jane by the hand and getting money out of your purse at the same time. You went and ordered 2 cotton candy's on a stick, before you could pay Jane handed the worker money and dragged you away from the stall, furious. 'What's Wrong , did I do something wrong?" You asked worried you had ruined the date. Jane was surprised at what you said and quickly replied "No, No, No you did nothing wrong, that guy at the stall was looking at your ermm..." You quickly caught on "GROSS! Damn perverts...". "How about we go and get something for dinner?" Jane asked her stomach gurgling. "Sure!" You said the cotton candy guy incident long forgotten.

Clockwork

Clockwork had taken you too an local art gallery, where you had gazed upon many magnificent piece's of art work that looked extremely realistic as if you walk into them. I mean Clockwork even tried to walk through a painting of a doorway, luckily no one was around that part of the gallery but when some came into that part they walked in to find two women rolling around on the floor laughing they're asses off. After you finished looking around the gallery she took you too an extremely fancy restaurant which made you worry about the price, but Clockwork assured you that it was fine and that she had her ways. When you finished dinner she took you back too your house and kissed you goodbye which led to an intense make-out session but you both eventually said goodbye for real. xD

Nina the Killer

Instead of going on a killing spree for your first date you both thought it would be an fantastic idea to have a horror movie marathon so you watched movies like Texas Chainsaw Massacrer, All of the Scream movies, The Friday the 13th Movies, Nightmare on elm Street and so on which ended up with you cowering in each others arms! *Dramatic Gasp* Nah jokes you guys ended up laughing all the time when people where killed and the neighbours even came and complained a few times because of your constant fits of psychotic laughter, until you had enough of the complaints and murdered any of the people who dared too interrupt your fantastic first date!

Suicide Sadie

For your first date with Sadie you ended up going to the beach in the afternoon, having water fights, making sand castles and having make-out sessions every once in a while and a few people taunted you but you just ignored them and told them too fuck off and if they didn't  you punched them in the face or threatened them, Sadie was surprised killing had made you tougher and that made her feel relieved but worried at the same time considering she loved you very much and didn't want anything extreme like for you too go insane but she was happy that you could take care off yourself if she wasn't there.

A/n

Sorry for the very infrequent updates I'm just like "I wanna update but I'm not in the mood!" because I have too be in a certain mood too write because whilst in my writing mood, idea's just come too mind, Sorry Again! (^~^)

NekoGirlChan~