~When you have a small fight~

Hi Guys! I hope you enjoy this part. I'm writing this on my computer because I dropped my phone in the bath. *Cries*

This was requested by someone but I can't remember who. *Bows* GOMENOSAI. T~T

Well I hope you enjoy. 

Trigger warning for abuse, sexual assault and cutting/suicide. 

(If you have/are been/being abused please tell someone. You can talk to me, just PM me. But if you are being abused, tell someone or try and reason with the person doing it.

 If you are being sexually assaulted do not hesitate for one second to tell someone who can help you. If you need support talk to me. I won't hesitate to talk to you and help you.

 If you're suicidal and self-harming, please think about this. You have someone who cares. I care. I'm depressed and suicidal myself so I know you may think, Oh this is just stupid no one can help me, That's what I think whenever I see those types of messages. You're special. There are so many people out there, you're unique and no one can replace you. You're loved. I know its hard to think about getting help, being happy and confident, but It will happen eventually. )

Sally (Mentions of Abuse Warning.)

"WELL YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE ATE THE LAST CUPCAKE!" You screamed at sally, throwing a rolling pin at her. She dodged it obviously.

"I'M SORRY THEY WERE JUST REALLY DELICIOUS!" She said sincerely, placing the rolling pin down on the bench.

You groaned and sat down on a stool. You had been stressed out because of work and just in general everything. You had a secret you had never told anyone, and now it was destroying you.

You had just found out your father was back in town.

It seemed as if your childhood was perfect and you acted as if it was.

The truth is, your father hurt you secretly when your mother was at work. When anyone asked why you had bruises, you'd laugh at them and say you were really clumsy, when you felt like crying and telling them everything.

"I-I'm sorry... Its just.. My father is back in town." You say looking at Sally.

Her eyes widen and she hugs you, petting your hair and telling you that she'll protect you no matter what.

"Its alright.. He won't find you. You'll be alright as long as I'm there. No, you'll be alright even if I'm not there, because you're strong." She says, tears gleaming in her eyes.

Jane the Killer

You and Jane had been casually playing video games when she started getting angrier and angrier every time you won.

"HAHAHAH! I WIN! IN YOUR FACE!" You say laughing your ass off.

"Ugh! You're so mean (Y/n). I hate you!" Jane says glaring at you with so much anger you thought steam would come out her ears.

"I-its just a game Jane.." You say tearing up at her words.

"Well yo-.. I'm sorry! Please don't cry." She says trying to hug you, but you jump up and yell at her,

"IF YOU HATE ME SO MUCH THAN LEAVE!" 

"B-but this is our house, agh that doesn't matter right now. Please I'm sorry don't be upset!"She says, banging on the bathroom door.

You open the door and hug her, "We aren't playing video games together ever again."

One Week Later