~When she cheats?~ D;

I know it's really early for this scenario, but it was requested by TheProxies_girl so here we are, the saddest thing I'll ever have to write ((Hopefully)). Remember Kids, Once a cheater always a cheater. ((Not in maths, even though I always cheat in maths ;) ))

(THIS IS GONNA BE HARD ((NOT EVEN GONNA MAKE A JOKE)) )

Sally 

You arrived home from food shopping and was expecting Sally over for dinner, but little did you know there was an unpleasant surprise waiting in your bedroom.

As you started unpacking the groceries into their rightful places,  you heard faint moaning and creaking noises coming from your bedroom.

'What's that?!' You shrieked in your thoughts. 

You stormed over to the (F/c) door swinging it open and glared intently at your 'faithful' girlfriend that you had loved unconditionally.

Your heart shattered into a million pieces, scattering everywhere maybe never to be healed.

"Get out, fucking get out of my apartment/house you whore!" you said through gritted teeth, trying to refrain from attacking Sally.

As Sally and the other girl raced out of the door and shut it on their way out, you fell to your knee's sobbing uncontrollably.

Jane the Killer

You were on your way to Jane's apartment, when a notification that you got a message from BEN popped up on your phone's home screen.

Despite him being a pervert, your great friends with the little green bean. X3

You leaned against the brick wall that was coincidently behind you and whipped out your phone putting in the password, expecting a perverted message from the elf.

But what you saw broke your heart.

It was multiple photo's of Jane and another woman making-out against a tree near the edge of Slender's Forest.

There was a message below them, "I'm sorry (Y/n) I thought you had to know... She's been doing this for 3 weeks, If you need anyone to talk to you can come see me."

You sent him a message saying thanks and stormed of to Jane's apartment to break it of.

You furiously burst through Jane's front door to see her on the couch making out with the same woman.

"So it is true eh? You fucking bitch! I trusted you!" You screamed not shedding one tear, your rage was to intense to be upset.

"It- it's not what it looks like!" She screeched pulling away from the other girl.

"Sure it isn't, the signature line of every cheater "It's not what it looks like!" well you know what? we're done! Bye!" You yelled at her and stormed out of her apartment and went over to the slender mansion to sob in BEN's  arms for a couple hours.

Clockwork

You and Natalie were at the local mall/shopping centre talking about anything, sipping at (F/H/B) ((Favourite Hot Beverage)) every once and awhile. 

You were on the topic of music taste when a broad male came over to your table, kissing Natalie on the cheek and greeting her as babe.

"Who's this Nat, is this one of your friends?" He questioned.

You stood from the table and approached the male, poking him in the chest.

"Actually I'm her girlfriend oops, her ex-girlfriend now!" You said storming out of the restaurant leaving the male and clockwork shocked.

"Girlfriend... so you were cheating on me, we're done Natalie!" He Yelled at clockwork and also stormed out of the coffee shop, leaving everyone to give dirty glares at Natalie.

Nina the Killer

You sobbed and sobbed into Dark Link's shoulder, thinking about what you saw when you entered Nina's home.

She had been cheating on you with The Puppeteer, he was the last person you had expected to see her with after Dark had given you the news she was cheating.

Dark comforted you to the best of his ability trying to stop the sobs coming from you.

So he took you to an ice cream parlour and got you (F/F) ice cream, in hopes to get your spirits up. but ultimately decided taking you on a killing spree was the best idea.

Suicide Sadie

Your katana clashed against Sadie's Butcher's knife, creating sparks.

Everyone in the Creepypasta mansion was watching, cheering you on and few cheering Sadie on.

You had walked in on her and (Random Creepypasta) doing 'it'. That made you pissed.as.all.fuck.

So you challenged her to a battle of course, and you we're currently winning with several gashes on Sadie and only 3 moderately deep cuts on yourself.

Her attacks weakening every time she attempted a fatal blow on you. 

Which was often.

You drove your sword straight through her stomach, making her collapse.

You and her had made a bet, you won and you break up, she won you stayed together despite her cheating and you didn't want to be with a cheater.

So you gave this fight your full effort.