~How You First Met~

Sally Williams (Teenage form)

You were sitting on a swing in park, you're hair gently swaying in the breeze watching the sun go down and the sky being consumed by darkness and glittering stars. You kept swinging softly on the swing until you heard the chains of the swing next to yours rattle slightly you looked up to see a girl she was wearing a light pink nightgown, her Curly brunette hair bobbing in the wind slightly, she looked to you, her dark green orbs meeting your (E/C) Ones.
" Hi! I'm Sally nice to meet you!" The brunette chirped sticking out her hand for you to shake it.
" My name is (Y/N), nice to meet you to," you said happily shaking her hand with a firm grip, when you pulled your hand back there was a slip of paper in it.
" Call me sometime!" She said giggling and walking out of your view ' Maybe I will ' you thought to yourself.

Jane the Killer

You were sitting at you're desk doing you're math homework, you couldn't figure out a question so you stick you're tongue out in concentration. You sometimes do this when you're thinking hard.
" That's cute," said a female voice behind you. You whipped you're head around to come face to face with a woman.. But her eyes were black. You were about to start fighting her but you realised a how Hot she was, her black mini-dress complimented her figure perfectly along with her Raven hair. " You're hot..." You said without realising. When you picked up on what you said you're hand flew to you're mouth " uhh sorry I- uh-
" No problem dollface call me sometime," she said with a wink hand you a bit of paper. You looked at the paper, at the top of it was the name Jane. " Jane huh? Maybe I will,"

Clockwork

" Hey father, Mother look I got an A in maths!" You said cheerfully. You're mother only grunted in response.
" Mother, Father I got an A+ on all my subjects on my report card!" You're older sister said walking in. You're parents immediately walked over and praised her, that's when you snapped.
" Why don't you praise me?!" You asked yelling at you're parents. You're father walked over and he did something that made you cry.. He slapped you hard enough to send you to the ground " because you're worthless I don't even know why you're alive!" You're father roared, you ran up to you're room and cried into you're pillow. You're cheek still burning. " I understand how you feel, my parents neglected me, but loved my siblings ( A/N I think that was her story) ," you turned to see a Brunette with a clock in her right eye but her appearance was still stunning and the clock made her more unique.
"Clockwork,"
" (Y/N),"
" I'll be back to check on you soon (Y/N), Bye," she said with a smile jumping out you're window .
"Thank you, Clockwork," you muttered quietly to yourself.

Nina the Killer

You were watching corpse party by you're favourite youtuber cryoatic. You laughed insanely when Mayu was thrown into the wall her insides spilling everywhere. " Lucky no one heard that otherwise that might catch on to my hobbies!" You laughed insanely again. (A/n if you haven't caught on you're a serial killer!)
" I think we're very alike I see we have the same hobbies deary!" Said and insane voice behind you. You looked behind you grabbing you're Double sided hatchet of the ground " Can I help you sweetheart? " you asked in a sweet tone but with insanity dripping from you're voice " I couldn't help but notice you're awesome laugh an thought we could be friends!" She said twirling her knife around as if it didn't weigh  anything. " Sure, but no stealing my kills! Come by later and we can go killing!" You said excitedly.
" Alright bye..."
"Y/n"
" Bye Y/n oh'! And I'm Nina by the way!"
" Bye Nina see ya later!"

Suicide Sadie

You're father kicked you repeatedly in the stomach, making you cough up blood. He smashed a beer bottle on you're head before going over to you're torn and tattered brown couch and passing out because of the alcohol. You limped up the stairs to the bathroom to take care of you're wounds before going to bed you didn't even cry when you stitched up the cut just below you're left eye. You're use to it by now.
It's a part of you're daily routine.
" I saw it all" said a voice from the corner of you're room. A figure stepped out of the shadows. She had white hair and wore a ripped up nightgown. " I'm sorry" she muttered
" do you need help?" You asked the girl.
"No I'm fine, thank you for asking, I'll come and check on you tomorrow, be safe!" She said and walked back into the shadows.
" I'll try," you muttered quietly.

Word count: 829

And done

NekoGirlChan